Fall is prime time for me at Starbucks. Between the Pumpkin Spice Lattes and the Salted Caramel Mochas, I just can't help myself. Recently, I reached out to Starbucks customer service, just to confirm that all of my favorites would be making an appearance on the 2017 seasonal fall drink menu. They gave me all the deets they could divulge and I feel that it's my duty as a fellow coffee devotee to pass them along to you. So, here it is: the Starbucks fall drinks you have all season to enjoy.

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Starbucks, study area, notebook, laptop, cookie, Starbucks coffee, coffee, sake, tea
Shelby Cohron

Otherwise known as the PSL, this beloved fall staple is returning for its 14th year on the Starbucks' menu. It's Starbucks' most popular seasonal beverage of all time.

If you're wondering why these drinks are just so dang good, maybe it has something to do with all of the delicious ingredients: pumpkin spice sauce with real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, clove, and nutmeg, handcrafted with espresso and steamed milk, whipped cream, and more. 

Sadly, I don't think I'm skilled enough to make a PSL at home, so I guess you'll find me at the Starbucks' counter. 

Salted Caramel Mocha 

mocha, sweet, chocolate, cream, espresso, milk, cappuccino, coffee
Becky Hughes

Anything that has "salted caramel" in its description has my attention. So, naturally, this is one of my favorite fall drinks. The Starbucks' website says the drink is "made from a blend of mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup combined with coffee and milk, then topped with sweetened whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and a blend of turbinado sugar and sea salt." It sounds like no matter where you live, whether it's hot or cold, this mocha will bring some autumnal cheer into your life.

Maple Pecan Latte

lager, wine, ale, liquor, alcohol, beer
Molly Doroba

This drink was on the fall menu in 2015 and has now resurfaced for its second bout of fame. It sounds like it's a maple syrup-flavored, nutty bit of goodness and I'm all about it. Sadly, this amazing drink will not make its 2017 debut until September 22, but I know it will be worth the wait.

Dark Mocha Frappuccino 

The Starbucks customer service representative told me that, unfortunately, this drink won't be on the menu until September 22 either, but it is said to be even better than the Double Chocolate Chip Frap. Although the DCCF is a hard one to surpass on the list of all-time favorites, the Dark Mocha Frap's ingredients list leads me to believe that it might just soar above the beloved DCCF.

The drink has mocha-flavored sauce blended with milk and chocolate chips that you will "taste in every sip." I don't know if I can wait until the 22nd.

Besides the four returning drinks above, there will be three new drinks debuting this fall. When I spoke with Starbucks' customer service, they couldn't tell me much about any one of these drinks (since they're a secret). However, I think we can assume after Starbucks' many years of success that the drinks are all going to be delicious. The secret, new options will be: Americano Blanco, Teavana Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte, and a Nitro Freddo.

Also, customer service told me that there would be a special "Halloween Frappuccino" that won't be around for long and no one knows anything about it! It will be available from October 26 through November 1.  

Although summer will be missed, fall is a beloved time. Between old favorites making their return and new, delicious treats making an appearance, Starbucks is the place to be. Although the Seattle-based coffee company has not yet announced when the drinks will officially be on the menu, it is pretty safe to say that they will be coming out sometime within the next few weeks.