Let’s talk about two things: food and sex positions bay-bee. When it comes to trendy food, we all have at least one that we adore a lot, right? Right. Also, when it comes to sex positions, we also have our own preferences, right? Right. At some point or another, we run out of sex positions to try – or, we want to spice things up. Here’s a list as to which sex positions you should try next based upon your favorite trendy food.

Rainbow Bagel – Life on the Edge

trendy food

Photo by Max Bartick

Lately, the rainbow bagel has been all the rage. With multiple bagel spreads to choose from, you’ll never be bored when reordering this bagel. If you are the kind of person to switch up your bagel order quite frequently, you’ll be a fan of this life on the edge sex position.

Milkshakes from Black Tap – Scissors

trendy food

Photo courtesy of @miss_coed on Instagram

If you’re a major fan of these milkshakes, you’re the kind of person that is patient and doesn’t mind waiting for great things. Based upon this information, you should go ahead and try the scissors sex position. Although it’ll take some time to get it right, it’ll all be worth it in the end.

Rolled Ice Cream – Dirty Dangle

trendy food

Photo courtesy of @i_ce_ny on Instagram

Rolled ice cream is probably one of the few things that will always be there for you on a hot day. Sometimes, it’s the easiest food trend to partake in. It’s also great for when you’re feeling lazy. If you’re anything like myself and have an undying passion for being lazy, then I suggest you try the dirty dangle sex position.

The ‘Egg Waffle’ – Missing Party Guests

trendy food

Photo courtesy of @myeggloo on Instagram

The popular egg waffle is something that takes so long to get but is 100% delicious. You spend so much time waiting in line for one of these bad boys that you barely have time for anything else. If you want to partake in this food trend and want to have some quick sex within your day, I suggest you try the missing party guests sex position.

Dough’s donuts – Leg Lock

trendy food

Photo courtesy of @awalkingdoxology on Instagram

Chances are, if you’re a fan of this food trend, you’re usually in a rush, don’t have a lot of time, and just want something to eat within the latest food trends. Getting a Dough donut is quick and you’re bound to be in and out of the store in less than 5 minutes. Based upon this information, you should try the leg lock sex position. It’s one of the best ways to have sex in a hurry so you won’t have to miss out.

Ramen Burger – Scented Trail

trendy food

Photo courtesy of @jaglever on Instagram

If you’re a burger lover, then you must try this burger at some point within your life. You know a good thing when you see it and will do anything and everything to get what you want. Based upon this, I suggest you try the scented trail sex position.

The Cronut – Pinwheel

trendy food

Photo courtesy of @nstar209 on Instagram

If you’re a major cronut fan, then you probably get some satisfaction of going out of your way to get hard things that are almost impossible to get without some serious dedication. If you happen to be one of these people, then I suggest you do the pinwheel sex position.

Avocado Toast – Missionary/Reverse Cowgirl

trendy food

Photo courtesy of @jenn_nesaisquoi on Instagram

With avocado toast being as widely available as it is, it’s super easy for basically everyone to jump in on this food trend. It’s so easy to make at home, which makes this food trend easier than before to try and quickly fall in love with. With this being said, I suggest you either stick with the missionary position or try the reverse cowgirl position.

Açaí Bowls – Figure Eight

trendy food

Photo by Mary Kate Turner

I have to admit – making açaí bowls at home takes some serious work – but when you order one from a restaurant, jumping in on this food trend is super easy. If you’re really lazy yet want to have one of these bowls but don’t want to go all the way to a restaurant to have one, then definitely order it for delivery. If you’re someone that’s super lazy but is also super outgoing, I suggest you try the figure eight sex position.

Tacos – Cupid’s Bow and Arrow

trendy food

Photo courtesy of @rachels.fit.kitchen on Instagram

#TacoTuesday is a thing and quite popular among lots of people. Sometimes, we wish that it was Taco Tuesday every day or that it would just last forever. Since you’re probably one of those people that want all good things to last forever, I recommend you try the cupid’s bow and arrow sex position.

Sushi Burrito – Reverse Cowgirl

trendy food

Photo courtesy of @chicagolunch on Instagram

So you love the sushi burrito – great. You’re a hardcore sushi fan and have a set go-to order. However, you don’t mind switching up your order from time to time. Based upon this information, you should try the reverse cowgirl sex position. This may be something new for you, but you aren’t scared to try something new.