Reading about your Zodiac sign is a fun way to gain more insight on yourself, however accurate or inaccurate it may be. However, there's a lot of information you can read that's just about your sign alone and nobody's got the time for all of that! I gathered information about each of the signs on this website then did my best to match each of the signs to a food Vine. Find out if you're a watermelon inside of a watermelon or peanut butter baby!

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

Aquarius are known to be some of the smartest and most curious of the bunch, so it wouldn't be surprising to see them testing out the truthfulness of myths -- like whether a banana peel is slippery or not -- for themselves. Aquarius are also known to be so deeply devoted to their loved ones that they'll do whatever is necessary to keep them safe, such as taking a hard fall like this guy did so that others won't make the same mistake. 

Pisces (February 19 -March 20)

Pisces are some of the best friends you can have since they are very empathetic. The guy on the right perfectly embodies the Pisces nature because he backs up his friend with a one-liner that describes how scared they both were.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Aries are super energetic so they are always looking for ways to challenge themselves. They're also risk-takers, which is a great quality to have. However, this braveness could lead to some impulsive decisions...like maybe coating yourself in peanut butter.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Taurus are patient, reliable, and love to be surrounded by beauty. So, it's no doubt that a Taurus would marvel at the expertly cubed, fresh watermelon and the craftsmanship of the decoratively-cut watermelon bowl shown in this Vine.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Gemini have a fun-loving side and a serious side which are both perfectly represented by this Vine. The joke is super lighthearted, yet deals with a serious topic: the emotional aftermath of the death of your beloved beet!

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Cancers are guided by their hearts and are very sentimental. If a Cancer received an interesting, maybe not-typically-desired gift, they would treasure it not for what it is, but for what it represents: a loved one thinking of them. It's always a thought that counts, so a Cancer would be sure to say a cheery "Thanks!" 

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Leos are known to be natural born leaders who are self-confident. Their confidence allows them to achieve whatever they set their mind to, whether it be doing well on an exam or even using a Doritos chip (or maybe it's a tortilla chip...?) to pay for something on their next shopping trip.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22) 

Virgos are particularly detail-oriented so nothing can slip past them. Chris Santos's worried gasp of "The wontons!" represents every Virgo's worst fear of forgetting something, no matter how small. Luckily though, the chef remembers her wontons amidst the hustle and bustle of the Chopped kitchen, showcasing true Virgo nature.

Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Libras are unashamed of who they are and will make their voices heard whatever the situation. This little boy represents these Libra traits perfectly through loudly professing his love of Chipotle.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Scorpios are resourceful and value honesty above all else. This talented doggo was able to filch then hide a handful of his owner's tater tots in his mouth. However, his relationship with his owner was more important to him than the tater tots, leading him to give up the delish morsels.  

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) 

Sagittarius have a great sense of humor and are unafraid of changes. Though they would be sad to the see that "fresh avocado" is no longer offered at their local Del Taco, they would be super excited to try out whatever "FR E SH A VOCA DO" is while having a good laugh at it.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19) 

Capricorn are often serious and have a lot of self-control. Nothing shows these traits more than this dog who, though obviously tempted by the tasty treats perched on his snout, is so determined to be the best treat-balancing doggo ever that he doesn't believe it when the owner gives him the ok to chow down.

Whether you believe in Zodiac signs or not, hopefully the next time you watch some food Vines you'll see a little of yourself in each of them!