Cute, lovable, and super relatable, Disney Pixar’s new movie Finding Dory comes out on June 17, 2016. With the help of both old and new friends, Dory searches for her long forgotten home. Join her on the adventure and find out what character you are from the brand new animation film.

dory

GIF courtesy of giphy.com

1. Uni Sushi — Dory

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Sweet, light, and delicate, uni describes both you and Dory perfectly. Just like our favorite blue tang fish, you’re sweet, lovable, and unforgettable. Despite her short-term memory, Dory always manages to help others in her own way and hopefully you do too. You’re down-to-earth, approachable, and always have comments that keep everyone laughing. Keep doing what you do and remember to just keep swimming.

dory

2. Takoyaki — Nemo

Photo courtesy of Shuttershock.com

A little ball of joy and a party in your mouth, takoyaki is fun and adventurous just like our friend Nemo. Similar to Nemo and his lucky fin, you are able to overcome obstacles with perseverance and courage. You don’t let what others say hold you back and are always challenging yourself to prove them wrong. Stay optimistic, energetic, and keep challenging yourself.

dory

3. Oysters — Marlin

Photo Courtesy of thenextweb.com

Despite their rock-hard shell, oysters have a soft gooey inside and tend to be a little salty, which perfectly describes both you and Marlin. Similarly to this fatherly clown fish, you are a little overprotective of your loved ones and are always worrying about what will happen next. However, you are very loving and quickly learn from your mistakes, though it may take an adventure to do so.

dory

4. Fish Tacos — Crush

dory

Photo By Jamie Le

Just like your favorite go-to fish tacos, Crush is laid back and comfortable. This sea turtle from the East Australian Current, aka the EAC, is the absolute coolest turtle you’ll ever meet, which means you are probably the absolute coolest person ever. Wise, but always going with the flow, you make people smile without even realizing it. Keep doing what you do. dude.

dory

5. Seared Scallops — Destiny

Photo by Emma Nosseir

Sweet, light, and something everyone loves, seared scallops and Destiny are a perfect match. Just like Dory’s long-lost best friend, you may have some insecurities, but you’re the biggest sweetheart ever and manage to put a smile on everyone’s face. Your big heart is always appreciated and makes you ten times more lovable. Continue being sweet and remember, be confident because you’re beautiful just the way you are.

dory

6. Baked Salmon — Hank

Photo by Grégoire Durand

Baked salmon is always a safe go-to, something both you and Hank are always looking for. Similarly to this octopus, or shall I say “septopus,” your escape skills are on point. Even if you can be incompetent at times, everyone loves you and your hilarious tactics. A courageous coward with the desire to live a comfortable life, both you and Hank are in search for a warm, cozy home.

dory

7. Fish ‘n Chips — Mr. Ray

Photo courtesy of @gemoliviaholmes on Instagram

Mr. Ray is a fun, song-loving teacher that is always making sure that his students are safe and gain as much knowledge as possible. You have a very friendly personality and love to belt out into song whenever you can. Just like fish ‘n chips, people of all ages love and admire you.

dory