Valentine's Day is one of the most romantic days of the year filled with love and great food. Whether you're spending the night with an S.O. or chilling with some galentines, you can't go wrong with some Ben & Jerry's ice cream!

milk, popcorn, cream, sweet
Becky Hughes

Single-- Chocolate Therapy

Chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookies and swirls of chocolate pudding ice cream.

The name says it all. It’s Valentine’s Day and you’re sitting on your couch, in pjs, snuggling down with a classic romance movie while everyone you know is out for a romantic evening. It’s okay, you’re not alone! Indulge in rich chocolate goodness to get you out of your feels and into your best mood. Give the gift of chocolate to yourself this year. Ben & Jerry’s knows that chocolate is the best therapy there is— and you need to try it!

Just Friends-- Marshmallow Moon

Vanilla ice cream with marshmallow and graham cracker swirls and fudge chunks.

A twist on the classic s’more is a great thing to share with someone you, platonically, care about. Inspired by talk show host Jimmy Fallon, the sweet cream surge takes you and your friends to the moon and back! Simple, yet delicious. All of these basic, dare I say vanilla, ingredients blend together to create something magical without pushing the boundaries of the good old “just friends.” Nothing says friendship more than a chill night by a fire making s’mores and memories. Marshmallow Moon will leave you starry-eyed and hungry for more! But, act fast because it’s limited edition!

Crushing-- Red Velvet Cake

Red velvet cake ice cream with red velvet cake pieces and a cream cheese frosting swirl.

Those exciting butterflies when you see your crush are almost as sweet as this decadent cake flavor! The cake pieces melt in your mouth and the cream cheese swirls mixes perfectly to send you on a butterfly-filled journey. When you can’t stop smiling because they finally noticed you, break open Red Velvet Cake for a sweet escape that’ll make you smile even more. So innocent and pure and something you want so badly, but when you can’t have the actual cake, this is definitely the next best thing! Maybe you two could even share it.

“Talking”-- Banana Split

Banana and strawberry ice creams with walnuts, fudge chunks, and a fudge swirl.

When I hear the words “banana split” I immediately think of a kid in an ice cream parlor with a sundae bigger than imaginable, spoon in hand, ready to dig in. Topped with hot fudge, whipped cream, and of course the cherry, this innocent dessert turned ice cream is perfect for the early stages of a developing relationship. It’s super sweet and unsure exactly what it will lead to, just like those first few conversations you have with a potential S.O. You try to keep calm but your inner self gets the best of you. Two flavors of ice cream, big chunks, smooth swirls, and a whole lot of excitement!

Just Hooking Up-- Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz

Coffee ice cream with espresso bean fudge chunks.

Although a basic flavor, coffee gives you that jolt of energy, that electric buzz, that feeling that you’re on top of the world. And hopefully you could say the same for your newfound "friend". This flavor is everything you could want in a casual hook up— simple yet indulgent, with a little kick. Espresso bean and fudge comes together to create the perfect mix and provide a little texture to your ice cream and your life. The excitement of not knowing what is going to happen next, but being perfectly okay with it goes great with this fudgey flavor to give you the perfect buzz!

It’s Complicated-- The Tonight Dough

Caramel and chocolate ice creams with chocolate cookie swirls and gobs of chocolate chip and peanut butter cookie dough.

Unsure what is really going on in your love life? This ultra-complicated yet ultra-delicious concoction knows just how you’re feeling. Just like your relationship can’t seem to make up its mind about what it wants, neither can this ice cream! Is it caramel? Is it chocolate? Is it peanut butter? I don’t know, but I do know it is delicious and is sure to make all your stresses, troubles, and concerns melt away. Even better, this Ben & Jerry's flavor is also created by late night talk show host Jimmy Fallon! When you need an escape from the craziness that is your life, try The Tonight Dough for a new kind of sweet and crunchy craziness!

Committed-- Triple Caramel Chunk

Caramel ice cream with a swirl of caramel and fudge-covered caramel chunks.

Just like this ice cream, you know exactly what you want. If you’re in a committed relationship, then this ooey-gooey goodness is perfect for you and your S.O. to enjoy together! The more caramel the better, the more love the better! It’s a match made in heaven. Throw in a little fudge-- because who doesn’t love a little chocolate-caramel combo-- and this ice cream rules the caramel world. Nothing can bring down this decadent flavor, and nothing can bring down your relationship. No hesitations with this one; dive in and enjoy a Valentine’s Day full of caramel and each other.

tea, coffee, beer
Caroline Ingalls