"YAS, get you a man who sends you arranged fruits!" I heard my co-worker cheering the other day. When I looked up from my computer, I saw another co-worker had received one of those Edible Arrangements from her boyfriend—one with chocolate covered strawberries and pineapple pieces cut into the shape of flowers. And I have to agree with my team, chocolate covered fruit is the best, and it's usually in abundance around Valentine's Day. Luckily, Starbucks has taken note and is serving up a new drink for the season that supposedly tastes eerily similar to chocolate covered cherries. 

The New New

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Starbucks is going above and beyond the Pink Drink this Valentine's Day and introducing a ~new~ romantic beverage—a Cherry Mocha. The new mocha drink features the OG espresso, bittersweet mocha sauce, candied dark cherry syrup, steamed milk, and is topped with whipped cream (because duh) and V-Day sprinkles.

It's the perfect gift for yourself, your co-workers, or your friends—it says, "I just remembered it's V-Day this morning when I was getting my coffee and thought of you." However, if you're looking to get your significant other a gift, you could pick up a Cherry Mocha, but maybe also throw in a Starbs gift card or mug. 

But, When Can You Get This? 

The new mocha option was indeed inspired by the confections its flavor invokes and features espresso, a slightly sweet mocha sauce, candied cherry syrup, steamed milk, and topped with whipped cream and special Valentine's Day sprinkles. The beverage comes in hot or iced options and will be available February 7 through 14 in the U.S. and Canada.

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

You can pick up a Cherry Mocha starting tomorrow, Feb. 7 - Feb. 14 in the US and Canada. For a limited time, you can also sweeten the deal with a Confetti Hearts Cake Pop or a heart-shaped sugar cookie with white or pink icing and sprinkles. Heck, get it all. Go big or go home alone this Valentine's Day.  

We're only 37 days into 2018 and we've already gotten a new Blonde Espresso and a new drink from Starbucks. In 2017, Starbucks served up over 30 new drinks, so I can't wait to see what else is to come this year. Hopefully more chocolate and fruit combos!