Valentine's Day is coming up which means lots of parties, date nights, romcoms, and treats. It's a fun holiday centered around love and many people want to get their 'special someone' a meaningful gift. If your bae loves food and going out to eat, you've come to the right place. Here are a few gift options that will ensure a memorable Valentine's Day for the foodie in your life!

1. A Date to Your Favorite Restaurant

A date night is a classic Valentine's Day tradition, but it will never go out of style. Surprise your significant other with a reservation for two at your favorite place for a festive evening out.

2. Fun Accessories

Jewelry is definitely a shoo-in for Valentine's Day, but what about jewelry for your food-lovin' significant other? These fun sriracha earrings from will add the perfect amount of heat to anyone's look. If you're looking to splurge, this 12k gold pizza pendant necklace is a fun twist on a classic gold necklace.

3. A Saucy Sweatshirt

Rather than giving your significant other an old sweatshirt, try a sweatshirt with their favorite food on that will soon be their new favorite loungewear. Private Party has tons of fun graphic sweatshirts with "avocado toast", "iced coffee", "burrata", and "will workout for pizza" written on them. And – they're extremely comfortable. 10/10 recommend. 

4. An Edible Bouquet 

Although flowers are a typical Valentine's Day surprise, for a foodie, an edible bouquet only seems fitting. Edible Arrangements make fun fruit bouquets and there are even chocolate bouquets, perfect for a Valentine's Day treat.

5. Gift Cards to Their Favorite Restaurant

And this is not a joke! Any food lover would appreciate a gift card to their favorite chain, like Chipotle or Noodles and Company. It's always nice to have an excuse to go out for a meal and hey, they might even offer to treat you! 

6. CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When all else fails, candy is the go-to option. Sugarfina has fun rosé and bourbon infused cocktail gummies, or you can even order a box of red velvet Sprinkles Cupcakes to your Valentine's doorstep with a special message like "Be My Valentine" or "XOXOXOXO."  

Happy Shopping!