Support Prevent Child Abuse America by eating at some of your favorite restaurants on the Corner: it's a win-win. Kappa Delta's fall philanthropy is helping you eat well and give back, and here's how.

From 5-10pm on Wednesday, October 12th, 15 Corner restaurants will donate a portion of your purchase to PCAA if purchased with a Corner Crawl flier. 80% of the proceeds will be donated to Prevent Child Abuse Virginia to support local kids, and the remaining 20% will go to Prevent Child Abuse America.

Learn more about Kappa Delta's shamrock philanthropy and its partnership with PCAA here. Check out which of your Corner favorites will be participating in this year's Corner Crawl benefiting PCAA:

1. Got Dumplings

sauce, gyoza, chicken
Bridget Muckian

The home of UVA's much-beloved dumplings, Got Dumplings is a go-to Corner restaurant. Get your dumplings solo or with one or two sides for a filling meal. 

#SpoonTip: Try a bubble tea with your dumplings.

2. Campus Cookies

bread, biscuits
Zoe Denenberg

Campus Cookies: the original Corner cookie shop. Support this local business and treat yourself to some cookies. Bring a dozen home to your roomies and you're guaranteed to win roommate of the week. Read about why you should support Campus Cookies here.

3. Fig Bistro and Bar

chocolate, cream, pastry
Zoe Denenberg

This Mediterranean-inspired restaurant gets its name from the simple slogan: "Food Is Good." Make sure to share an order of Fig's bomb beignets with your friends.

4. Lemongrass

After a long Wednesday of classes, Thai-Vietnamese food is just the pick-me-up you need. Try the Pad Thai at Lemongrass for a filling dish that will leave you feeling (kind of) healthy. What could be better?

5. Kuma

Karaoke and sushi: a match made in heaven. Head over to Kuma to jam out and de-stress over a sushi dinner. If you're on a diet, check out your favorite sushi rolls ranked by their calorie count.

6. Michael's Bistro

A hidden gem above Little John's, Michael's Bistro is the perfect place to amp up your Wednesday night. Not only does it serve great food, but it also offers a large selection of beers on tap. 

7. Christian's Pizza

Tortellini, feta and avocado, and chicken parm. These signature Christian's slices are staples in every UVA student's diet, especially around 2am. Why not share some slices for charity?

8. Revolutionary Soup

As the temperature outside drops, warm up at Revolutionary Soup. Its selection of soups, salads, sandwiches, and more will make you feel right at home.

#SpoonTip: You can never go wrong with grilled cheese and tomato soup.

9. The Biltmore

The Biltmore's charitable spirit may just rival its survivor hour deals. Eat dinner at The Biltmore and make sure to save room for its signature cookie dough pie for dessert.

10. The Virginian

If you haven't tried The Virginian's mac and cheese yet, this is your chance. The Virginian kicks its mac and cheese up a notch with pepper jack cheese and a potato cake on top, adding a little spice and some extra carbs to this comforting favorite. 

11. Trinity

bacon, cheese
Zoe Denenberg

A true Irish pub, Trinity always promises a fun night. Its menu features signature appetizers, burgers, and sandwiches. One of its eclectic highlights is the Harry Caray: ground beef, french fries, bacon, cheddar cheese sauce, and chipotle ranch all wrapped up in a tortilla.

12. Crozet Pizza

Dat pesto doe. Crozet Pizza is serving up signature pies with a warm, fluffy crust. Share a pizza with friends and take in Crozet's chill music and artsy ambiance.

13. Insomnia Cookies

chocolate, cookie, cake
Zoe Denenberg

Campus Cookies has a new competitor in town: Insomnia Cookies. If you even need an excuse, try out both of these Corner cookie shops. It's for charity.

How does Insomnia stack up to Campus Cookies? Find out here.

14. Eddy's Tavern 

A photo posted by foodittude (@foodittude) on

Cornhole, darts, and dinner. Named after UVA alumnus Edgar Allen Poe, Eddy's is the perfect place to hang out with your friends and share a comforting meal.

15. Poks Sushi Bowls

tomato, avocado, sauce
Bridget Muckian

The newest Corner edition, Poke Sushi Bowls has been all the rage its first month on grounds. Build your own custom sushi bowl at this trendy Asian fast-casual restaurant. Plus, the bowls are totally photogenic. Check out a review of Poke bowls here.

If these 15 restaurants don't convince you to come out to the Corner Crawl on Wednesday, October 12th, do it for the kids. Remember, all you have to do is eat.