Halloween time is near and it is known as a time of partying or scaring but, at the same time, it is known as a celebration of different types of candy. Here is a list of places where you can find the cheapest Halloween candy in Vancouver.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

It's love at first bite. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups melt in your mouth with their rich chocolate and whipped peanut butter. Luckily, Real Canadian Super Store has a 30 pack for only $6.98. Just go for it!

Mars Bars

With its caramel and nougat inside, covered with a thick chocolate layer, this peanut-free treat is sure to cure your cravings. Find them at the Real Canadian Superstore for $9.78 for 50 minis.

Twizzlers

Twizzlers are a double duty candy. They are a yummy strawberry-flavored licorice that can double as straw! Find them the cheapest at Walmart: $10.97 for 90 minis.

Nestle (Kit Kat, Smarties, Aero, Coffee Crisp)

Carolyne Su

Help the environment while eating some treats! These bars are made with sustainably sourced cocoa from the Nestle Cocoa Plan. Get 8 full sized bars at the Real Canadian Superstore for only $7.98.

M&M's (Regular and Peanut)

A classic. Enough said. Find these bite-sized chocolate wonders in an 120 mini assorted pack at Walmart for $15.97

Caramilk

Ooey gooey caramel with creamy milk chocolate, Caramilk is always a favourite. Find a 100-pack of the bite-sized treats at Walmart for $13.97.

If you have the patience, you can wait for the huge sales on candy after Halloween. In the mean time, find that cheap Halloween candy and indulge!