From crazy milkshakes to arguably the best bagels in the world, the Big Apple is full of amazing foods that deserve to be added to your bucket list ASAP. It’s every true foodie’s dream to eat their way through all of the metropolitan city’s diverse food scenes, but some restaurants can get pretty expensive, which can prevent a lot of people from going there. Never fear, because not all of the best NYC restaurants are crazily expensive–so I’ve created a list of the best restaurants to try for dinner on any budget.

Inexpensive: $

1. Nosh Borough

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @djneilarmstrong on Instagram

Nosh Borough is the perfect place for a casual dinner with some of the best comfort food in the city. Definitely try one of the wafcos—a waffle taco filled with meat and garnished with fresh veggies and herbs.

2. Gaia Italian Cafe

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @tta850 on Instagram

You will definitely need a reservation at this café known for it’s delicious authentic Italian food cooked with care. Customer favorites include the pesto lasagna, spinach ravioli, and Italian meatballs with potatoes.

3. Breakroom

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @breakroomnyc on Instagram

Breakroom is an immensely popular American eatery in New York City. They specialize in burgers, wraps, tacos, and hot dogs. Try their Breakroom Burger—an Angus beef patty with confit crispy pork belly, fried onion halves, runny egg, jalapeños, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. Wow.

4. Wilma Jean’s

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @wilmajean345

If you’re looking for some good ole southern food up north, this should be your go-to place. Wilma Jean’s continuously serves up some of the best southern comfort food around, with a twist—like fried chicken and hoppin’ john burritos, pimento cheese tots, and shaved collard greens salad.

Moderate: $$

1. Upstate

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @asphotonyc on Instagram

Upstate Craft Beer and Oyster Bar serves fresh seafood daily for very fair prices. Try their crab cakes or beer steamed mussels.

2. Shake Shack

nyc dinner

Photo by Cara Hutto

If you come to New York City, you’ve gotta try this iconic NY chain. They’re known for their delicious (and aesthetically pleasing) burgers and hand-spun milkshakes with creative flavors. Learn how to hack the menu to get the most for your dollar.

3. Amélie

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @yjcello on Instagram

Amélie is a French wine bar that is perfect for date night but won’t drain your wallet. Their dinner menu is just as enticing as their wine list with entrees like pan-roasted trout and Bayonne ham flatbread.

4. Keste

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @fativities on Instagram

NYC is known for having some of the best authentic Italian pizza in the nation, so you better stop by Keste and try it out for yourself. Start with their homemade truffle burrata served with prosciutto and then order the Noci e Porcini—a pizza topped with fresh mozzarella, cream of walnut, porcini mushrooms, pecorino romano, basil, and olive oil.

Pricey: $$$

1. Robert

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @daysofclaire on Instagram

Robert at MAD Museum recently won OpenTable’s Diner’s Choice 2016 award. They have extremely delectable plates like truffle and asparagus risotto and Scottish salmon all with an incredible view of Columbus Circle and Central Park. This is definitely a great place to go for a romantic date.

2. Traif

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @traifny on Instagram

Traif serves globally-inspired soul food including seared foie gras and Hampshire pork belly with hearts of palm and bacon. Make sure you try the bacon doughnuts for dessert.

3. Blue Ribbon Brasserie

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @blueribbonnyc on Instagram

Blue Ribbon Brasserie is open from 4 pm to 4 am, seven days a week. They’ll serve you dishes like hanger steak with wild mushrooms and tofu ravioli with steamed vegetables.

4. La Siréne

nyc dinner

Photo courtesy of @cityeatsss on Instagram

La Siréne is an upscale cozy French restaurant that creates unique, delicious dishes like roasted Cornish hen stuffed with garlic herb bread and seafood linguine.