On Nov. 1,  we said hello to those familiar festive Starbucks cups filled with our favorite holiday drinks. This year, classics such as the Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brûlée Latte, and the Chestnut Praline Latte made their return to Starbucks all over the country. However, new seasonal drinks including a Toasted White Chocolate Mocha and a Chestnut Praline Chai Tea Latte made an appearance on coffee counters (and in our hearts).

Your go-to order says a lot about your personality, so read on to discover what your favorite Starbucks holiday drink says about you. 

Caramel Brûlée Latte

If a decadent, caramel-filled latte is your go-to, you're compassionate and deeply care about the people you love. This drink combines coffee with dark caramel sauce and pieces of crunchy brûlée sugar. Just like this richly flavored drink, you've got more to you than meets the eye.

Chestnut Praline Latte

This spiced latte has a complex flavor of holiday spices and roasted chestnuts. If it's your holiday favorite, you're a person who appreciates the finer things in life. You love to #treatyoself, and always find a way to get what you want out of life. Like the unique flavor of chestnut in this Starbucks holiday drink, you're independent and original, and you don't let society decide who you are.

Peppermint Mocha

This holiday mainstay is a classic, and if it's your festive fave, you're a dependable and caring friend. It's appealing to everyone with its classic combo of peppermint and chocolate, just like how you are loved by everyone who meets you. 

Eggnog Latte

Eggnog is a controversial holiday drink– some swear by its lightly spiced, custardy flavor,  while others think it's not so great. If this drink is your pick, you're quirky and adventurous, and willing to take a stand on things you care about. Though some may be deterred by you, you've got a warm, caring heart that keeps those who love you close.

Holiday Spice Flat White

A flat white is an Australian-based coffee drink that combines steamed milk with espresso. Simply put, it's a latte without foam, and Starbucks spices it up for the holidays with a festive blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, clover, and ginger.

If it's your favorite, you love to explore new tastes and trends. You're at the forefront of social media, looking for the latest adventures to try and share with the world. Just like how this richly spiced drink awakens your senses, you energize any room you walk into and invigorate everyone you meet.

Gingerbread Latte

This latte is warm and inviting, with notes of molasses and ginger that can warm anyone on a cold winter day. If you always order this drink, you're sincere and compassionate. People love to be around you because you're always there to comfort them when they need it the most. 

#SpoonTip: If you want to experience this comforting Starbucks holiday drink without having to leave home, here's how to make one yourself.

Toasted White Chocolate Mocha

This new drink combines a Caramelized White Chocolate Latte with whipped cream and cranberry sugar for an extra-festive kick. If you've discovered this new favorite, you're as merry and bright as a Christmas tree. You put up holiday decorations the day after Thanksgiving, and jam out Mariah Carey and Michael Bublé full-blast the entire month of December. Just like this sweet, creamy beverage, you are full of holiday cheer and a treat to celebrate with.

Chestnut Praline Chai Tea Latte

Chai tea is already made with holiday spices such as cardamom, ginger, cloves, and cinnamon, but an extra Chestnut Praline flavoring pushes it even further into the holiday season. If this slightly spicy, seasonal drink is the one you pick up, you've got a fun personality that stands out from the crowd. This drink stands out from the others because of its not-too-sweet, deeply flavorful taste, and you are just as noticeable. You're different from the rest, and people look to you for leadership and trust.

Starbucks is a perfect place to go whenever you want to get into the merry holiday spirit, and their lineup of delicious and holiday-themed drinks is sure to do the trick. If this list provided a glimpse of your personality, or just made you crave a peppermint mocha, head to your local Starbucks to grab a cup of holiday happiness.