Pizza, Burgers and Greasy Warm Foods

Madeline Foreman

For your spring break travel, you should head to a big city. I'm talking New York or Chicago, but not LA for pizza. NYC and Chicago are the Pizza capitals, everywhere else is just subpar. Yet, LA is known to have a great burger. So the big cities are great for these greasy foods, and there are many food guides that will give you great locations. 

Fruits, Sweets and Cold Foods

Madeline Foreman

Start packing, because you're going to be tropical for your spring break travel. Fruit is pretty easy to find for this vacation, and some recommended places to try delicious fruits are in the Caribbean, or in Mexico, Hawaii, etc. You can also find many delicious candies and desserts after some nice fruity meals. If you have the funds it is a highly recommended trip. 

Pastries and Breakfast Foods

Madeline Foreman

Try going abroad, if you love pastries you'll find many types in the UK. Breakfast, lunch and dinner seem to involve some sort of pastry in Europe, and I don't believe anyone is mad about it. The amount of bakeries is absurd and also heaven. If you can afford it then this trip is highly recommended to experience pure pastry bliss.

French fries, Gravy, and Maple Syrup

Madeline Foreman

Canada is the place for you if you like any of those things. Montreal gives you Poutine, which is literally french fries and gravy. If you enjoy both, get to Montreal as soon as you possibly can. Overall Canada can also give you many maple syrup foods as we know it is classic. Toronto is another great spot with lots of sightseeing and restaurants to grub out at. 

Meat, Potatoes and Hearty Foods

Madeline Foreman

If you are unsure of what to do, expand your experiences in the states. Idaho, Montana, Colorado, etc. all have amazing parks and ski slopes you can have fun at. If you enjoy a good steak with a baked potato this is the trip for you. Feel the outdoors, fill your stomach, and burn some calories all in one day. After all, Idaho is the potato capital.

Soups, Sandwiches and Lunch Foods

Madeline Foreman

Sometimes, home is just the best option. Soup is a comfort food that reminds everyone of home. If you want some soup frequently, I would suggest eating some and laying in your bed at home. Take some time to relax for yourself. School is stressful, go see your family and chow down on some chicken noodle. 

Undecided Favorite Food

Madeline Foreman

This is the category for people who genuinely don't know what they enjoy the most, and this is the problem for many. The solution for this is to just road trip it. Take a car and drive down and stop at the smaller towns along the way. Just get to point B from point A and take your time, be spontaneous. These are some of the more enjoyable trips because you find hidden gems in these small towns. If you don't have a car grab a train and go somewhere you've never been that isn't a well-known city!