Everyone has a sweet tooth. Whether you're a chocolate lover, lollipop licker, gummy candy chewer, or sour candy sucker, they are all forms of the same obsession. While it seems like an innocent love, it reveals the deep down secrets of what your favorite candy says about you.

Who knew that just by eating one delicious sweet, we would be able to tell the type of person you are?  

1. Hershey's Chocolate Bar

You're a simple person. It does not take much to make you happy. You're really sweet and kind. People know they can always rely on you for whatever they need. 

2. Sour Patch Kids

You are quite the wild one. There is nothing boring about you. You love to have fun and try new things. You definitely have a wild side.

3. Smarties

You're the type of person that has their life together. You seem to always have a plan or know what to do next. You' tend to be more mature than others and sometimes even a little uptight. You always try to look good and clean.

4. Gummy Bears

You're the type of person that people love to be around. You're a kid at heart, fun, and super outgoing which is what makes people want to be with you. 

5. Candy Corn

You're the type of person that people either love you or hate you. When you're loved, people just can't seem to get enough of you. 

6. Hershey Kisses

If this is your favorite candy, you're smooth when it comes to talking to people. You're romantic and loving. Also, you genuine care about other people and have a good heart.

7. Nerds

You're a unique person who does not like to be like everyone else. You're one of a kind and maybe a little bit nerdy. You try your best to do your own thing instead of following other.

Now you know the personality each candy represents, so it should make more sense why you always grab that same sweet treat. Have an extra piece of candy tonight and enjoy the sugar rush!