We've all been there. You walk into a Chipotle with a new group of people for the first time, and suddenly you realize they're not the people you thought they were. How could they order that? Seriously, they got queso on a salad?

If you've ever wondered how you come across to other people, your Chipotle order is the first place to look. And luckily for you, I'm an expert at reading both personalities and food.

Tacos

pork, nachos, chili, tacos
Christin Urso

You're that slightly eccentric friend who really doesn't understand the appeal of a burrito over three prettier, tastier tacos. Look at you, eating the same stuff without it dropping all over your Chipotle tray. Taco consumers have confidence in their eating skills and like the visual appeal of what is basically an open burrito. 

Burrito

burrito
Hannah Bettis

When you pick this baby up, you feel like the king of the world. A warm burrito packed with all the flavors you love is the only option at Chipotle that matters and no one can convince you otherwise. If you're a burrito buyer, you definitely care about being able to eat while on-the-go. Whether it's because you're always busy or hate having sit-down meals, it doesn't matter. A few extra carbs never hurt anybody.

Burrito Bowl

burrito bowl, Chipotle Burrito Bowl, Chipotle

You're not here to play games. You've been to Chipotle before and you know what you're about: getting as much food as possible for your money. You think you're being smart, not cheap. After all, look at how much more food your bowl contains than just a silly old burrito.

Salad

Chipotle, burrito bowl, Chipotle Burrito Bowl

All of your friends around you are stuffing their mouths with meat, guacamole, and sour cream, but you're above it all. You came to Chipotle looking for a healthy way to supplement your intense workout routine, which takes some serious motivation. Just don't turn and look at anyone eating anything around you, because temptation isn't very easy to resist.

Just Chips and Guacamole

avocado, herb, vegetable, guacamole

You're definitely hiding something. Did you eat before this? Are you trying to speed up a bad dinner date? People who only eat chips and guac either have small appetites, are the Grinch, or keep secrets. There's no in-between.

So, what do you think? Did we successfully describe you or your friend's personality via Chipotle order? Next time you go to Chipotle, make sure to keep an eye out for what your fellow diners order. You may learn something new.