J.K. Rowling, the goddess of writing who brought us Harry Potter, released information about Ilvermorny, the North American school of magic, on Tuesday. As of right now, you can go read about the magic school you would’ve gone to instead of Hogwarts and get sorted into your Ilvermorny house.

Now, I’m a proud Slytherin. I won’t lie. I used to be a Ravenclaw when I was younger, but I’m a true example of Dumbledore’s quote: “I sometimes think we sort too soon.” People change.

There’s a certain feeling that comes with the exploration of a new piece of Rowling’s beloved world, especially one that is much closer to me (it’s on the East Coast, too) than Great Britain. And with how Brexit went down? I’m definitely down with Ilvermorny for sure.

Ilvermorny

Being the Potterhead I am, when I saw Ilvermorny was released onto Pottermore, I couldn’t help but feel excited. I immediately poured through the writings and took the sorting test.

Based on the descriptions of the houses, I thought I would be in the Horned Serpent due to my former Ravenclaw roots. However, I ended up in the Pukwudgie house, which I’m cool with.

Quick rundown: there are three magical founders and one non-maj (the word North America uses for muggle) founder. And they were an adorable family. So cute. Isolt Sayre and James Steward were the adoptive parents of Webster and Chadwick Boot, and the four of them together named the houses of what became Ilvermorny.

The sorting ceremony is way different than Hogwarts and you can be wanted by multiple houses and select which one you will spend your days in at Ilvermorny. Disclaimer: This doesn’t occur on the online quiz, guys.

Horned Serpent: Baked Salmon with Lemon

Ilvermorny

Photo by Grégoire Durand

Named by Isolt, a descendent of Salazar Slytherin (see why I thought I’d end up in this house?), the Horned Serpent house is named after a river serpent with a jewel set in its forehead. This house is considered to represent the mind of a witch or wizard and favors scholars. During the sorting ceremony, if you’re chosen by the Horned Serpent, the jewel will light up.

Now, since the Horned Serpent is about the mind, you should stock up on foods that boost your brain power. Make a delicious baked salmon with lemon to improve your information intake and eat some chocolate blueberry cookies for dessert an extra memory boost. Make Ilvermorny proud with your knowledge.

Wampus: Grilled Chicken with Vegetables

Ilvermorny

Photo by Ella Storey

The Wampus house was named by Webster after his favorite magical beast. The Wampus is characterized as fast, strong, and nearly impossible to kill. It’s fitting that the Wampus house favors warriors and represents the body of a witch or wizard. If the Wampus house chooses you, it will roar in approval.

If you’re part of the Wampus house, you may want to get into meal prep if you work out a lot. But to give your body it the protein and nutrients it needs, especially after a rough day, you should be eating some grilled chicken with vegetables (onions and shallots make all the difference). Finish it off with a chocolate beet cake and confirm your warrior status.

Thunderbird: Louisiana-Style Crawfish Stew

Ilvermorny

Photo by Vickie Nguyen

Chadwick named his house after the Thunderbird, a beast that can create storms as it flies. It’s said that this house represents the soul of a witch or wizard and that the Thunderbird favors adventurers. When the Thunderbird wants you to join its house, it will beat its wings.

So, I went and found the origin of soul food (thank you, Wikipedia) and it turns out Native American cuisine is the cornerstone of Southern cuisine, which led to soul food. That’s pretty cool since the majority of the original students at Ilvermorny were Native American. If you belong to the Thunderbird house, make yourself some Louisiana-style crawfish stew followed by some corn pudding and get ready for some adventure.

Pukwudgie: Baked Mac and Cheese

Ilvermorny

Photo by Alia Wilhelm

Named by the non-maj founder James Steward, the Pukwudgie house is considered to represent the heart of witch or wizard. When the Pukwudgie raises its arrow for you during the sorting ceremony, that means it has chosen you to be in its house. This is the house that favors the healers.

Now, I’m talking healers in a broad sense. The people who heal others either emotionally, mentally, or physically. And what better represents that than comfort food? Make yourself some baked mac and cheese and top it off with an ice cream cookie milkshake a la Black Tap. If you’re lactose intolerant, help yourself to some avocado toast.

What are you waiting for? Go find out your Ilvermorny house and eat up.