Every Sunday night, you can find me perched on my couch watching Game of Thrones with my reactions identical to this cat:

In between gasping for air or yelling at my TV, I typically drink my body weight in tea. But, as Tyrion Lannister says, “That’s what I do. I drink and I know things.”

Make Sunday night extra festive this week by pairing your favorite house’s signature drink with 3-Eyed Raven Pies or Dany’s Dragon Eggs. If you are stuck between your two favorites, take this quiz to determine your OTP.

Warning: This post mentions info from the most recent Season 6 episode of Game Of Thrones.

game of thrones

House Arryn: Two Fingers of Whiskey

game of thrones

Gif courtesy of @petyrbaelish-littlefinger on tumblr.com

Since Littlefinger, or Petyr Baelish, is now the puppet master controlling the Lord of the Vale, it only made sense to make House Arryn’s signature drink two fingers of whiskey. You’ll be flying to the Iron Throne (or climbing the ladder) after testing out this fool-proof whiskey cocktail.

House Baratheon: Bacardi 151, Everclear or High-Proof Liquor

game of thrones

Gif courtesy of happynicetimepeople.com

Wow, we haven’t heard that name in a while. I’m sure you haven’t forgotten about Gendry (aka the only living person with Baratheon blood) who is probably getting swole while still rowing that boat. While we wait for his return, we might just have to drink to forget. Bacardi 151, Everclear or any other high-proof alcohol will do.

House Greyjoy: Single-Serve Ale

Yara and Theon

GIF courtesy of makeagif.com

While Theon Greyjoy may have lost his wiener, he can still hang with the boys and down some good ale. Theon is stepping up this season with the help of his sister Yara and some liquid courage. Sip on this festive summer single-serve ale while you watch the duo search for Dany. This T-shirt says it best: We do not sow, we bottle.

House Lannister: Mulled Wine

game of thrones

With what the Lannisters have been through this season, it makes sense why they fully enjoy their mulled wine. I can’t promise that you’ll drink this DIY mulled wine and know things, but you’ll sure feel better since your house is practically in ruins. Who knows, you might even create the newest crazy fan theory.

House Martell: Classic Sangria

game of thrones

Gif courtesy of telltalesonline.com

We haven’t seen Dorne in a while, but we still remember them. Especially the fact that the Sand Snakes and their mama took over. Dornish red wine is mentioned a lot on the show and is described as extremely fruity. Try sipping on this classic sangria recipe while you wait patiently for their return to the screen.

House Stark: Spiked Hot Cocoa

game of thrones

Gif courtesy of @reaperlight on tumblr.com

The only people who take the Night King and White Walkers seriously know that winter is really here. Get warmed up, in more ways than one, with this spiked hot cocoa fit for the Queen of the North.

House Targaryen: Fireball

game of thrones

Fireball ftw. Because what else is fit for Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons? If you don’t happen to have Fireball on hand, you can make your own with this recipe.

House Tully: Fishbowl

game of thrones

We’re getting some house Tully action this season with the return of Blackfish and Co. The house Tully sigil is a fish (and most of this house is sleeping with the fishes already), so enjoy a fishbowl this Sunday while crossing your fingers for your house. Try out this recipe, sharing optional.

House Tyrell: Mimosa

game of thrones

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. But on the bright side, it looks like the ladies of this house will be keeping things kind of in check. Don’t worry too much. Instead, sip on this super easy to make mimosa. Anyone from a place called Highgarden is definitely drinking mimosas at all hours of the day.