Summer is quickly approaching and if you're like me, having a refreshing tropical beverage is one of the best ways to kick back and relax. A glass of lemonade is nice, but the sugar can lead to a quick crash and who wants that?! JuneShine 100 is bringing back your favorite hard kombucha in two new low-calorie flavors.

What Is JuneShine 100 

Photo courtesy of Juneshine

JuneShine 100 is bringing hard kombucha right to your doorstep with two new flavors: Pineapple Orange and Hibiscus Lime. At only 100 calories and 1 gram of sugar per can, JuneShine 100 offers the same great benefits and taste of JuneShine’s original flavors.

JuneShine 100 has an alcohol content of 4.2% ABV and is organic, gluten-free, non-GMO. In addition, the beverage contains probiotics, antioxidants and vitamins.

Where To Get JuneShine 100 

Photo by Andi Devon

JuneShine 100 can be found at retailers nationwide and via their new direct to consumer delivery now available throughout the country simply by visiting JuneShine.com.

Not only does JuneShine create great beverages, but they are also dedicated to making the world a better place. JuneShine donates 1% of all sales to 1% For The Planet, planting trees to replace the trees used to make their cartons.

Please remember to drink responsibly!