If you're gonna scream for ice cream, do it when it's free. On Tuesday, at all participating Ben & Jerry's scoop shops worldwide, it's Free Cone Day 2018. And as the name implies, you'll be getting a free ice cream cone. 

Ben & Jerry's has been celebrating and thanking its customers with Free Cone Day every year since 1979. All you have to do is walk into your local Ben & Jerry's between the hours of noon and 8pm local time, and that's it! You'll receive one free cone (or a cup). The hardest thing you'll have to do is decide which flavor you want to try. 

You can't go wrong with any Ben & Jerry's flavor (looking at you Half Baked!). But if you're looking to try something new, so far in 2018, they've dropped three new truffle ice creams including Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake, Chillin' the Roast, and Chocolate Shake It, and two non-dairy flavors, Cinnamon Buns and Peanut Butter Half-Baked. They also dropped a lower-calorie ice cream line called Moophoria (available in select shops) if you're looking for a lighter option.

So get your priorities straight and take a longer lunch break or cut your evening plans early to make time for Free Cone Day on April 10. Because free ice cream > all other ice creams. OK, just kidding, it's all pretty good. But still...