Disney World is the happiest place on Earth from the nostalgia people feel walking through the parks to the iconic rides, but Disney wouldn't be enchanting without the cuisine. These are ten snacks you should dine or deny at Disney World. 

Disney World has a wide variety of foods to choose from. This includes typical Disney snacks like Mickey ice cream bars to sugared squid at the Japanese Pavilion in Epcot (it's actually delicious) 

1) Chocolate covered s'more with a caramel drizzle at Karamell-Kuche

Katelyn Bonanno

Every treat in this store is perfection! There is a variety of treats to choose from at Karamell-Kuche, but this s'mores treat is a must-try for anyone with a major sweet tooth. S'mores are amazing by themselves but covered in chocolate with a caramel drizzle is perfection. This a dine!

2) The Ice Cream Brioche Sandwich from L'artisan Des Glaces

After hearing people raving about this ice cream sandwich I had to try it. Once I bit into I realized ice cream inside bread wasn't such a good idea. There wasn't any flavor, just ice cream inside the bread. This is a deny

3) The Dole Whip from Aloha Isle

One of the most praised Disney treats in all of Magic Kingdom. The Dole Whip can be enjoyed in pineapple, vanilla or as a swirl. You can get it as a simple but amazing soft served or as a float. During certain times in the park, you can kick this treat up a notch with rum. 

4) Chips and Queso at La Cava del Tequila. 

Katelyn Bonanno

So many people raved about this snack, but it's hard to imagine why. The queso has no flavor and the chips are too salty. If you manage to stay in line to get into the bar, find a Margarita (not the Wild Passion Fruit one) and enjoy the atmosphere. This is a throw-it-out-the-window-deny.

5) Magic Cookie Bar from Roaring Fork

For anyone with a major sweet tooth, this should be on the top of your Disney bucket list. Despite the mixture of chocolate chips, sprinkles, and coconut flakes, the main ingredients are condensed milk and graham cracker crust. 

6) Funnel Cake from any of the parks

Nothing is better than sitting down with a warm and fluffy funnel cake. You can get a funnel cake in any of parks with many different toppings. 

7) Double Chocolate-Chip Ice Cream Sandwich from Tamu Tamu Refreshments 

Vanilla ice cream between two chocolate chip cookies should be an easy but delightful treat, yet somehow this snack went from my fork to the trash can. The cookies don't have any flavor plus they're stale, so the ice cream makes it difficult to chew. The best part is the vanilla ice cream, by itself. This snack is a disaster treat that needs to be denied. 

8) Nutella Waffle Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow Refreshments 

What better way to recharge after a long walk around the Magic Kingdom, then to enjoy a warm and fluffy waffle with nutella and delicious fruit, all while sitting by the iconic castle!

9) School Bread from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe 

Skip the Anna and Elsa meet and greet and get in line to try the School Bread. The snack is a cinnamon bread roll topped with vanilla icing and flakes of coconut. The School Bread isn't incredibly sweet, but just right and it's perfect to enjoy while sitting down and enjoying the Epcot scenery. 

10) Anchors Aweigh Sandwich from Columbia Harbor House

Never underestimate a perfectly good tuna sandwich. This sandwich isn't Mickey shaped or full of any special ingredient, but it's a perfectly seasoned tuna sandwich. This is perfect before binging on sugary treats around the park. Pair this sandwich with french fries or chips to get the full experience.