Summer is the perfect time to unwind and forget about all of your responsibilities. There's no better way to relax than listening to music, and Spotify's got you covered. Finding the perfect Spotify playlist can be tough, but all you need to know is your favorite summer food to enjoy the best music. 

Watermelon: Summer Hits

Watermelon, just like this playlist, is a classic that can be enjoyed all season long. Summer Hits is perfect because it will keep you up to date on all of the popular new releases this summer without needing the radio. 

Favorite Song: OTW by Khalid, 6LACK, Ty Dolla $ign

Corn: The Cookout

Corn is great for any cookout you're throwing this summer. Corn can be grilled, baked, or boiled. This Spotify playlist is the perfect combination of old and new R&B, great for hanging out with friends or listening to on the beach. 

Favorite Song: Nice for What by Drake

Ice Cream: Soak Up the Sun

Ice cream is a go-to, especially in the summer heat. This playlist is fun and playful, making you feel like a little kid after finding the ice cream man. 

Favorite Song: Island in the Sun by Weezer

BBQ : Backyard BBQ

There's nothing more classic than a summertime barbecue, except maybe this playlist. Whether you're grilling some burgers and dogs or veggies and fish, this playlist will surely be a hit. 

Favorite Song: More Than a Feeling by Boston

Popsicle: Summer Throwbacks

Spotify knows that popsicles and throwback pop music are the best combo for the summer. Popsicles are fresh, fruity, and fun. This playlist will remind you of all the pop hits you used to listen to. Make your own popsicle to truly enjoy this treat. 

Favorite Song: Mo Money Mo Problems by The Notorious B.I.G., Mase, Diddy 

Rosé: It's ALT Good

If you like rosé, this playlist is the one for you. It's perfect for rooftop parties and enjoying a great cheap bottle of wine. Your night will have good vibes written all over it. 

Favorite Song: Stolen Dance by Milky Chance

S'mores: Summer Acoustic

S'mores is the dessert of the summer. This playlist will give you major flashbacks to sitting around a bonfire and roasting marshmallows. Try one of these s'mores upgrades while you listen to these acoustics. 

Favorite Song: Skinny Love by Bon Iver

Whatever food you're feeling this summer, Spotify's got you covered with the perfect playlist.