One of the first things many people say they'd do if they became rich is to hire a personal chef. Justin Bieber, 2 Chainz, and Rick Ross have hired one of the best in the game, and his name is Chef Aleem. I got to speak with Chef Aleem about being a celebrity personal chef, and it is definitely one cool job. Hopefully Chef Aleem won't have to worry about paparazzi trying to steal his amazing recipes.

Who Is Chef Aleem?

Chef Aleem attended a performing arts school as a kid, but instead of singing, dancing and acting in front of the camera, he's been expressing his artistry behind the stove.

Chef Aleem was always interested in cooking, but at first, he didn't see it as a potential career. I mean, I'm sure Justin Bieber didn't think a couple million views on YouTube would eventually get him over a couple million dollars, right?

Sometimes Chef Aleem finds inspiration for new dishes by looking at trends in the food world, but most of the time he just freestyles in the kitchen. He's watched rappers in the studio with no pen or pad come up with hits, so he does the same in the kitchen. He doesn't refer to recipes unless it's a classic dish, and even then, he puts his own spin on it—the Chef Aleem remix, if you will.

Curing 2 Chainz's Munchies

Chef Aleem has been cooking professionally for 13 years, four of which he's been cookin' it up for 2 Chainz. While living in DC, Chef Aleem was looking for the plug and 2 Chainz was on a search for the food connect. The two came together because 2 Chainz could provide the loud and Chef Aleem could get cookin'.

Chef Aleem says seafood is usually on the menu for 2 Chainz—Chilean sea bass is one of his favorites. Chef Aleem also vouches for 2 Chainz eating lobster tail like French fries.

If crab cakes with mango salsa, herb-crusted lamb rib chops, and mixed seafood grill kebabs make you say #TRUUU, you should check out the Meal Time Cookbook created by the chef and rapper. It can be found on the deluxe version of "Based On a T.R.U. Story."

What Do Justin Bieber and Rick Ross Have in Common? 

Chef Aleem cooked for Justin Bieber on tour last summer, and can now cook salmon more ways than you ever thought were possible. He says he'd basically make JB salmon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. (Biebs is apparently on that salmon and water diet.) 

And a mutual friend told Rick Ross how much of a hustler Chef Aleem is in the kitchen, and ever since, he's been cooking for him, too. He says he's been able to master cooking for Rick Ross who is mindful of how he eats. And no, he doesn't just make pears.

What's Next For Chef Aleem?

Chef Aleem is one of the best in the game; someone his clients trust. He's often asked to cook for "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," and there's even a possible television show centered around the unique, one-of-a-kind, tattooed chef. From talking to him, I'd expect the show to be full of positivity, while showcasing his hard work. And according to Chef Aleem, if given the right situation, he'd consider opening a restaurant. All I can say is, can I make my reservation now?

#SpoonTip: Follow him on Instagram to see some of his drool-worthy, celebrity approved dishes.