Do you find yourself checking your iPhone every two minutes to refill imaginary cat bowls? When you’re out to dinner with your friends, do you attempt to pay in “gold fish” when the bill arrives? Have you ever raised your fist to the sky and cursed a pixelated cat named Tubbs, much to the distress of those around you?

If you answered “yes!” to any of the above, you may be suffering from a serious addiction to Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector. Before you panic, take comfort in the fact that you are not alone.

Personally, I’d like to argue that your status as a crazy cat lady (or guy – no judgment) should be celebrated with a scoop or two. With this handy chart, you can be sure that your choice of ice cream is perfect for you, and your kitty friends.

Sassy Fran: Coffee

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @starbucks on Instagram

Fran is the epitome of the self-made woman (er… feline?), and runs her cardboard café with class. If Fran is your fave, you’ll love a sophisticated coffee ice cream. Or, if you want to get really sassy: A classic espresso affogato.

Billy the Kitten: Maple Bacon

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @themarysue on Instagram

His getup might say this litter box ain’t big enough for the two of us, but we all know that this cowpoke couldn’t wrassle himself out of a cardboard box. Capture Billy’s perfect mix of salty and sweet with maple bacon ice cream guaranteed to make you hoot n’ holler.

Ms. Fortune: Green Tea

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @daveysicecream on instagram

Lucky you. Modeled after ever-popular Maneki Neko cat figurines in Japan, Ms. Fortune would love the traditional matcha flavor of this ice cream, with a cheeky fortune cookie on top (make your own with the recipe here).

Xerxes IX: The Golden Opulence Sundae

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @serendipity3lv on Instagram

Decked out with 23k of edible gold, chunks of ultra-rare Chao chocolate, and a serving of caviar on the side, this sundae from New York’s Serendipity 3 boasts the highest price-tag of any frozen dessert on the market. We think his majesty would approve, no?

Joe DiMeowggio: Baskin Robbins’ Baseball Nut

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @kitchen24 on instagram

Created to commemorate the opening of baseball season, this flavor features chunks of cashews and a ribbon of blackberry jam – a perfect way to cool off after a few practice swings with Neko Atsume’s MVP.

Señor Don Gato: Churro Ice Cream Sandwich

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @thianamarie_ on Instagram

Though you may associate churros more with sweaty carnivals than with nights out in Barcelona, food historians credit Madrid as the birthplace of this sugary treat. If Señor Don Gato is your favorite, embrace his exotic Spanish background with melty ice cream served between two golden-brown churro buns. ¡Olé!

Peaches: Peach Cobbler A la Mode

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @gabriellemcbay on Instagram

Though Peaches isn’t *technically* classified as a “rare cat” in the Neko Atsume app, anybody who’s ever played knows that this fickle feline can be tough to lure to your garden. However, I have a feeling that with a cobbler smothered if a generous helping of vanilla bean ice cream were placed in the food bowl, you’d have no trouble getting her to stop by. Make your own personal-sized version here.

Tubbs: Cookie Dough Milkshake from Black Tap NYC

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @blacktapnyc on Instagram

Whether you love him or you hate him, you have to admit, Tubbs has it all figured out. Whenever I catch this bodacious bad boy reclining near an empty food bowl, I can’t help but think that I’d like to be like him someday, especially if I could induce my food coma via an infamous Black Tap Milkshake.