Halloween is in just a few weeks, which means spooky season is in full swing. Whether you like truly horrifying movies or enjoy lighthearted ones (Hocus Pocus anyone?), there's a seasonal movie for everyone. You may be struggling with just which one you're in the mood for or how to decide. If you want to have a drink with your movie, read on to find out which Halloween movie to watch based on your drink of choice.

Wine: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

If you're in the mood to snuggle up and get sleepy, this is the perfect movie for you. It may only be 25 minutes, but it will certainly feed your nostalgia and fit perfectly with the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you're drinking wine. I know I remember the days in grade school when the teacher would wheel in the TV, ready to watch Charlie Brown. You may even get a little teary-eyed at the sweet innocence.

Beer: Scary Movie

If you're looking to crack open a cold one with the boys (or the girls because hey, we like beer to), you may wanna kick back, and grab some wings too while you're at it. A perfect movie for this atmosphere is Scary Movie. You can chill and not take yourself too seriously while laughing along with the Wayans brothers.

Vodka Cranberry: Hocus Pocus 

You want to have a good time, but you don't require anything too fancy. This drink is pretty simple, and pleases most people. Hocus Pocus is a fan favorite when it comes to Halloween movies. It may be basic, but it gets the job done.

Four Loko: Insidious 

I've seen part of this movie before and I thought I could handle it, but I was mistaken. If your favorite drink is a Four Loko, you're wild. They sound like a great idea at first because you can get LIT for cheap, but then you risk waking up a mess. This movie is similar because while you may get a thrill while watching it, it can linger and scar you afterward. 

Margarita: The Haunted Mansion

Margaritas are fun and go down easy, but that doesn't mean they won't hit you. It is tequila after all. While The Haunted Mansion is a fun family movie, it's surprisingly spooky in some parts. It won't leave you scarred like Insidious, but don't underestimate the spook factor.

Champagne: It

Think of champagne as the remake of wine. Some people may prefer their wine not to be bubbly, but you love the sparkling aspect. The new It movie may have just come out, but it's getting a lot of attention for its new cast of young stars. If you want an elevated version of something classic, go for It.

Cider: Halloweentown

Cider is typically made from apples, which is perfect for the  season. You are full on fall even more than most people. What better movie to watch with your cider than one about a place where it's Halloween all the time?

Long Island Iced Tea: Get Out

Long Island Iced Tea is more than just one thing. Like the drink, Get Out also has multiple layers. It's scary, thrilling, quite funny at times, and serves as a social commentary. If you like multiple types of liquor in your drink, pair it with this film that satisfies many things as well.

Jell-O Shots: Casper

Although they contain alcohol, obviously, Jell-O shots have a childlike aspect to them, due to the Jell-O of course. Feed your inner-child by having the shots while you watch Casper. It may be a ghost story, but it's also a classically cute story about puppy love. If you wanna amp up your Halloween game, try these candy corn flavored Jell-O shots.

Martini: Child's Play

A martini is a pretty classic cocktail, as Child's Play is arguably a classic movie. The movie definitely a little weird, especially since it's a bit outdated and special effects have since improved, but it has a following of people who love it. A martini pairs perfectly with this creepy doll movie.

Whatever you plan on drinking this Halloween season, pair it with the perfect Halloween movie. Whether you want to cuddle up, laugh, or spook yourself, there's something for everyone. As always, remember to drink responsibly.