Yes, 2018 is coming up quick. It's time to replace the cookies and cakes with fruits and veggies. If you're torn between which healthy treat to have first, try out the one that matches your zodiac sign. You might be surprised just how much your produce says about you.  

Aquarius: Blueberry

pasture, blackberry, bilberry, sweet, blueberry, berry

Aquarius have the reputation for being very intellectual. They have a knack for problem solving and tend to be quite progressive. I associate an Aquarius with blueberries because blueberries are great for the brain. If you are an Aquarius who wishes to stay berry sharp for continued mental stimulation, be sure to grab some blueberries. 

Pisces: Lemon 

citrus, citron, sweet, juice, lemon
Courtney Claassen

Pisces are known to be very friendly, compassionate, and selfless people. They give to others without ever expecting anything in return. With that in mind, they are quite similar to a lemon. Lemons accompany a large number of foods and drinks but not too many people eat a lemon on its own. A Pisces brings out the best in others, just as lemon enhances a meal.

Aries: Kale

cabbage, herb, spinach, salad, lettuce, vegetable
Sydney Toth

Aries tend to be at their best when they are challenged physically and mentally. The health benefits of kale are exactly what an Aries needs to thrive. Most Aries like to finish first and be recognized for their speed and strength, which is why they should be proud to be represented by a superfood.  

Taurus: Carrot 

carrot, pasture, vegetable
Christin Urso

Taurus are said to be very protective and always want the best for their friends. I associate the Taurus with carrots because both are great to have in your life. Carrots can make cupcakes healthier and they are great for your eyesight. If you need a little more stability in your life and want to keep your 20/20 vision, be sure to befriend a Taurus and grab some carrots. 

Gemini: Coconut

vegetable, nut
Spoon University

The Gemini sign represents two different sides. This makes a Gemini complex and interesting. Just like the Gemini, a coconut houses both fruit and milk. Geminis tend to be very versatile just as a coconut has many different and helpful uses. 

Cancer: Mango 

milk, sweet
Alex Weiner

Just as a mango can be challenging to cut, it takes time to get to know a Cancer. Once you do get to know a Cancer though you will enjoy all the flavor that he or she will add to your life. The vibrant interior of a mango matches the tenacious and emotional personality of a Cancer.  

Leo: Strawberry

pasture, sweet, berry, strawberry
Kirby Barth

Leos tend to be very colorful people who love to be the star of the show. Their vibrant personalities and self-confidence make them celebrated leaders. Just as a strawberry stands out in a fruit salad, a Leo stands out in a crowd.  

Virgo: Peppers

cayenne, sweet pepper, chili, vegetable, pepper
Torey Walsh

Virgos are often on the shy side but they are loyal friends and hard workers. Although very few people recognize this the yellow bell pepper provides more vitamin C than an orange. Virgos don't like to brag about their talents, but that doesn't mean they aren't skilled.  

Libra: Orange

orange, lemon, tangerine, grapefruit, citrus, juice
Ellen Gibbs

If you know a Libra, or you are one, you may have picked up on the fact that they are very colorful and social people who do not like to be alone. Libras are great at sharing with others because they aim for everything to be fair. The symmetry of the orange and its ability for others to share it easily makes it an excellent representation for a Libra. Plus it's a great snack to take hiking, which is very fitting because Libras tend to enjoy the outdoors. 

Scorpio: Dragon Fruit

juice, sweet, dragonfruit
Alex Frank

Scorpios are known to be incredibly passionate people. They are loyal, but will lash out if lied to. Likewise, the dragon fruit is very unique, captivating, and mysterious (where do you even find these?), as are Scorpios. 

Sagittarius: Avocado

guacamole, vegetable, sweet, avocado
Jessica Kelly

Sagittarius are said to be happiest when exploring new places. They are adventurous and idealistic. I personally believe that most foods taste even better when you add avocado. Sagittarius add flavor into the lives of new people as they travel the world. 

Capricorn: Spinach   

herb, relish, basil, lettuce, salad, vegetable, spinach
Kristine Mahan

Capricorns are quite traditional and tend to excel in the business world. They are reliable and care deeply about their families. A Capricorn reminds me of spinach, as spinach is the staple of most traditional salads and it is something that I always had at family dinners.