Admit it. We've all been there. You need to get a gift for someone, but have no clue what to get. We all know that food is the way to someone'e heart. But what kind of food is the right kind of food for the recipient of the gift? Below are six different  food care packages you may send to someone to for a special occasion based on your relationship. 

The Acquaintance: LuckyUBox

I was recently told about this, and wow is it amazing. For starters, the website has a variety of options for a pretty fair price. Each month they come out with a themed box as well as having a birthday box if that is what you are looking for. The price is between $30-45, and shipping is free. But for that price, the box comes filled with food, accessories, random items, and stuff you may need like supplies. If you need a quick gift for that acquaintance, definitely look into LuckyUbox. 

The Close Friend: Dylan's Candy Bar

For a close friend, someone who you may want to spend a little bit more on, splurge on an assorted candy basket from Dylan's Candy Bar. From chocolate  to gummies to other sweet treats, Dylan's has it all. Who wouldn't want to get a package filled with their favorite sweet treat? Prices vary based on what you get, but there is no shortage of ideas to send to one of your close friends. 

The Best Friend: Baked By Melissa

For the Abbi to your Ilana, you need to go ALL OUT. Baked By Melissa has the most adorable tiny cupcakes. You can choose pre-made boxes or choose whatever flavors you want in order to make your bestie happy. And because the treats are so small, you can send a lot of them-- like a lot a lot-- and it still won't be too crazy expensive. So go out there and order your bestie a box of tiny cupcakes... no special occasion necessary.

The Significant Other: Shari's Berries

You love them. They mean the world to you. It's your significant other. Gifts for a significant other can be some of the hardest to get, and because they mean the world to you, you want to get them something special. Who doesn't love chocolate-covered strawberries? Send a whole bunch of them to your SO, Shari's Berries has some great assortments and you can choose exactly what you want to send, and show them how much you love them with the sweet treat. 

The Cousin: Dana's Bakery

You are either close with your cousin or don't really know them, but they're family and they deserve good food too. Dana's Bakery makes a bunch of different flavored French macarons. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing to look at, but they also taste amazing. I have personally received this care package and can definitely say that it is one of my favorites. 

The Sister/Brother: Sprinkles Cupcakes

Arguably the most important people on this list. If you're like me, my sisters are some of my best friends. They mean the world to me, so I want to send them something special. Sprinkles has the cutest, prettiest, classiest looking cupcakes. I am the type of person who will splurge for a person I care about and these cupcakes are the definition of that. 

Different friends get different gifts. This isn't to say that you can't splurge on an acquaintance or get a smaller gift for a loved one! There is always a range of things you can get for friends, but we can all agree that food makes the best gift.