There has been no shortage of food-backed clothing lines in the past year. From Taco Bell's collection at Forever 21 to Pizza Hut sneakers to IHOP's PancakeWear, more than ever, people are sporting their favorite brands in the name of fashion. Now, Wendy's is getting in on the apparel game and launching its first ever streetwear collection.

Photo courtesy of Wendy's

The collection is part of a March Madness promotion (Wendy's is an official sponsor of the NCAA), where Wendy's created their own team, called Team Fresh. Team Fresh, a name that serves as a clear dig at the chain's rival, McDonald's, gives fans perks like limited addition swag and exclusive food offers. Fans can access the offers through the Wendy's app and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as a reward for choosing fresh beef over frozen beef. 

Photo courtesy of Wendy's

As for the apparel, Wendy's tapped luxury sportwear designer Don C. to create the fly looks. "I’m excited to collaborate with Wendy’s,” Don C. said in a press release. “I’m from Chicago, where being fresh is way of life, so I’m excited to team up with an iconic brand that values staying fresh as much as I do.”

Items range from t-shirts and hoodies to basketball jerseys and hats. However, unfortunately, you can't just go out and purchase these items, they're too ~exclusive~. The only way to get your hands on these threads is to win them through giveaways on social media.

Photo courtesy of Wendy's

A Wendy's Food Truck will also be serving up Dave's Singles and offering fans the chance to win stuff from the clothing line at select locations during the tournament. Check it out at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee (March 16-18), at Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia (March 22-24), and at the Final Four Fan Fest in the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and the March Madness Music Festival in San Antonio, Texas (March 30-April 2).

Don't pretend that you're not already texting your bff like, "hey, wanna take a trip to Georgia next weekend?" I don't blame you though—Wendy's and Don C.'s collab is fire. And aside from the team name kind of sounding like an eight-person high school rap group that debuts its three-song mix tape at the spring talent show, Team Fresh is pretty legit. It's you. It's me. It's anyone who likes Wendy's fresh burgers and apparently, anyone who likes dressing fresh af.