We are living in a time where staying healthy is a high priority for many people. Staying healthy means something different to everyone, but adding vitamins and minerals to your diet is one way improve your health. Vizzy Hard Seltzer is making it easier to stay healthy with its inclusion of antioxidant vitamin C. 

What Is Vizzy Hard Seltzer?

Photo Courtesy of Molson Coors

Vizzy (Vitamin C + Fizzy water = Vizzy) is the first hard seltzer to feature antioxidant vitamin C. Vizzy is gluten free and has 100 calories, 1 gram of sugar and 5% ABV per can.

Vizzy Hard Seltzer is made with the acerola cherry, an antioxidant vitamin C rich super fruit. Did you know acerola cherries contain roughly 30 times more vitamin C per cup than oranges?

Vizzy Hard Seltzer comes in four unique flavor combinations: Pineapple Mango, Black Cherry Lime, Blueberry Pomegranate and Strawberry Kiwi. 

Where To Get Vizzy Hard Seltzer

Photo Courtesy of Molson Coors

Vizzy Hard Seltzer is available in 12 oz can variety 12-packs and single-flavor six-packs of Pineapple Mango. To find Vizzy near you, just plug in your zip code into their product locator. Must be 21+ to purchase. 

Stay up to date with Vizzy by following them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter

Please drink responsibly.