I've seen all 12 seasons of Supernatural more times than I'd like to admit, so creating the ultimate Supernatural drinking game came, well, naturally. My favorite part of the series is still the first and second season because of Sam and Dean's brotherly bond (and the supernatural monsters that they hunt, of course). This game works best with these first two seasons, but it still applies to the third and fourth as well.

In three short years, I'll be able to enjoy my favorite show with a mimosa in-hand, but until then I'll just have to live vicariously through all of you 21 and overs. This Supernatural drinking game will help you get through the most dramatic episodes. Happy Hennessy hunting!

Disclaimer: Spoon University does not support binge drinking or underage drinking. So have fun while you play, but please drink responsibly.

Take a Sip:

- When the lights flicker

- When Sam and Dean talk about salt

- When Sam and Dean get in or talk about Dean's 1967 Chevy Impala

- When some secondary character that you've known for three minutes is attacked by a supernatural creature

Take Two Sips:

- When Dean says, "dad hasn't been home in a few days"

- Whenever a character mentions a "hunting trip"

- Whenever a character says, "saving people" or "hunting things"

- When Sam and/or Dean does something illegal

Take Three Sips:

- When Sam and Dean ask a witness about a supernatural occurrence

- When Sam and Dean find a clue

- When Sam and Dean confront the supernatural creature

Finish Your Drink:

- When someone burns on the ceiling (sorry, I had to)

- When Sam and Dean inevitably beat the supernatural being

Don't Forget:

milk, yogurt, soda, water, ice, cream, juice
Kristine Mahan

Drink responsibly and sip on some water too—you're in for the craziest viewing party of Supernatural yet. Have fun and reminisce about when Sam and Dean had simpler lives back in these early seasons.