Everyone has experienced endless scrolling on Tiktok every now and then. If you're anything like me, you find yourself saving a lot of recipes and meal ideas, promising yourself you will make this recipe today. In reality, the videos pile up and only some are made. (I mean, who really needs to try cloud bread more than once, am I right?) But when I finally have the free time to make TikTok recipes, there are some that everyone should try at least once in their life. 

From mini pancakes as cereal and leftover salmon bowls to cookie skillets and instant mug cakes, these are some easy and trendy Tiktok recipes you must try at home ASAP. 

Pancake Cereal

These mini, quarter-sized breakfast treats are so versatile. Using your boxed or homemade pancake batter, drop dollops of batter on a pan and cook until golden. There are vegan, gluten-free, and vegetarian options where you can substitute oat flour for all-purpose flour or applesauce for eggs. You can even mix in toppings like chocolate chips, blueberries, cinnamon, strawberries, and even bacon! Don't forget to drizzle maple syrup or add a dollop of peanut butter on top of your mini pancakes! 

Salmon and Rice Bowl

You've probably seen this famous, mashed-up combination of salmon, rice, avocado, and seaweed all over your feed. Made with leftovers from the night before, this easy and trendy Tiktok recipe is perfect for college students looking for a quick dinner or lunch. Emily Mariko, a famous Tiktok influencer, is known for her simplistic yet innovative salmon and rice bowl using leftover ingredients. Here is a video from her Tiktok of her making a salmon and rice bowl. It's perfectly delicious, versatile, and nutritious. 

Air-Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet

For this recipe, you start with your typical recipe of cookie dough or even buy a package of your fave cookie dough brand. Instead of separating it into small pieces, you put the whole dough in a pre-heated skillet and let it cook. Like most recipes, there are various versions of this cookie skillet. You can substitute ingredients to make it gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian.  

The end result should be a golden brown cookie, crispy on the edges and gooey in the center, on a skillet. This recipe is made for multiple servings so you can surprise your family or friends with this beautiful dish. Don't forget to treat everyone with a generous scoop of ice cream on top!

Instant Mug Cake 

This easy instant mug cake recipe can be enjoyed all year long. Made in less than 2 minutes with your microwave, it's the perfect treat for a nightcap after a long study session. Using milk, flour, salt, cocoa powder, and salt, you don't need fancy baking ingredients for this recipe. Enjoy with crushed cookies or Oreos, or your favorite flavor of ice cream!

Lasagna Soup

If you're looking for a cheap and filling meal that can last you and your roomies a few days, look no further than @dannylovespasta's lasagna soup. It's the Italian meal you love without the hassle of actually spending hours mixing ingredients and layering pasta. If you're vegetarian, you can def swap out the meat for your favorite mix of veggies or meatless crumbles. This recipe is so good that SZA personally asked for it. 

Pesto Eggs

This recipe could not be any simpler. Grab a few eggs, your choice of store-bought or homemade pesto, and combine in a skillet. Doctor up your eggs with cheese, salt, pepper, etc. and you're golden. This is delicious as is or served in a breakfast sandwich with bread, bacon, and avocado. It's a great option if you don't have a ton of time to make breakfast before class. 

"Chickles" 

If you're a pickle girlie like I am, you need to try the "chickle" snack. All you need is a skillet, your fave cheese, and your preference of pickle. Heat up your cheese until it's bubbly, wrap up your pickle spear, and you got a snack. Trust us when we say that it's a good mid-day treat. 

Jell-O Grapes

As a sour candy lover, this grape recipe is ideal when I want to be just a tad bit healthier. After rinsing your produce, add a packet of Jell-O powder to your bowl, coat every grape, and freeze. Enjoy by yourself or with your roomies. 

Feta Pasta

Almost everyone has seen or tried @feelgoodfoodie's viral feta pasta. In fact, many grocery stores couldn't keep this cheese stocked after the video took off. This is an easy weeknight meal that should definitely be in your rotation. Plus, there are so many variations involving cream cheese, Boursin, and beyond if feta isn't your fave. 

Butter Candle

This is just good, clean fun– err, it may be messy, but it's a great idea. This TikTok butter candle instantly elevates any date night, roomie dinner day, or your night alone with some fresh bread. it's absolutely delicious with roasted garlic if you have any on hand. 

Puffed Beans

If you have an oven or air fryer in your dorm or apartment, I cannot recommend this puffed bean recipe via @ballehurns enough. The ingredients are super cheap but result in a spectacular snack to munch on while studying to watching TV. You just need some time to soak your beans, boil them, and then season them to perfection before making them toasty. 

Finding a recipe has been streamlined with social media platforms such as TikTok. Recipes don't need to be eccentric or complex for them to be viral- let's face it: the salmon bowl is a cacophony of last night's leftovers. There's something for everyone, whether you're an athlete looking for extra fuel in your meals or you're a student looking for quick and cheap recipe ideas.