I grew up without a Trader Joe's near my hometown, and I feel like my childhood missed out. Seriously, the magic that comes out of that place—cookie butter cheesecake, everything bagel seasoning, churro bites! And now, they've upgraded the ultimate all-American dessert to make it even better. Trader Joe's is selling a Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie. Now before you run to TJ's, here's what you need to know.

The Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie is basically a 1-pound skillet cookie that you don't need to get out your mixer or head to the nearest rustic restaurant for. You can find it in the freezer aisle for $3.99 and heat it up in the microwave or the oven. The crispy edges you'll get from throwing it in the oven are probably worth the wait, but the cookie will make it to your mouth faster microwave-style, so you'll want to weigh the pros and cons.

Supposedly, the cookie serves 10 people, but I'm betting against that with good odds that you could finish one on your own or with your roommate. Yes, it's a pound of cookie, but you can do it. I have faith. Serve it up with some ice cream for the ultimate dessert experience.