Trader Joe's "Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend," commonly referred to as everything bagel seeds, is quite possibly the best seasoning to ever be on the market.  If you don't know what these seeds are, I'm seriously wondering where you've been for the last six months. But I guess if I have to explain, it's a seasoning blend sold at Trader Joe's for $1.99 that includes white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried onion, dried garlic, and sea salt flakes — literally, heaven. It's become a major staple in my kitchen and I put it on everything.

condiment, herb, pepper
Alex Frank

A friend of mine who doesn't have the luxury of having a Trader Joe's in her town demanded I purchase her six, yes, six jars to bring her to school. So I guess you could say we're all a little bit addicted. I've taken it upon myself to try this on well, everything. So, here are 10 food items you need to be putting Trader Joe's Everything Bagel seasoning on. 

1. Avocado Toast

herb, guacamole, cheese, avocado, vegetable
Honorata (Nora) McIntyre

The only breakfast I can actually make myself, avocado toast, is just so much better with the sesame seasoning blend. And far easier than other toppings like strawberries or egg. 

2. Chicken

sauce, beef, barbecue, pork, chicken, meat
Christin Urso

I honestly have no idea how to cook chicken, or any other staple meats, or anything really. But chicken scares me less when I know all I have to do is sprinkle some bagel seeds on top and can forget about some over the top marinade. And if you're super lazy and pretty freaked out by raw meat, it's also great to sprinkle on a pre-made rotisserie chicken.

3. Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese

bread, sandwich, cheese, lox, salmon, bagel
Jennifer Nigro

This might seem like overkill, but you really must try it. Sprinkling everything bagel seeds on your everything bagel is a new high. 

4. Salad

vegetable, pepper, tomato, cheese, greek salad, salad
Julia Maguire

I don't know about you, but I can never pick a dressing I like and always end up using oil and vinegar. The seeds mixed with this boring dressing pair perfectly and give me all that I've been looking for in a salad. 

5. Eggs

coffee, butter, dairy product, egg yolk, bread, toast, egg
Megan Prendergast

Another prime breakfast option, the seeds offer a little crunch and the perfect mix of saltiness on your scramble, hard boiled, or fried eggs. And if you want to really get crazy, try avo toast with an egg with the seeds. Genius. 

6. Pizza

pepperoni, sauce, mozzarella, pizza
Chiara Maras

Ditch the oregano, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes, and instead, sub on the bagel seeds. Seriously, it's so much better. 

7. Hummus

vegetable, hummus, bread
Christin Urso

Plain hummus is just so....plain. Sprinkling some bagel seeds on top adds the perfect crunch and mix of flavors to the average chickpea blend.

8. Caprese Salad

vegetable, cheese, caprese salad, dairy product, sweet
Hailey Maher

Caprese is one of the best appetizers out there in my opinion, but people are sometimes left craving a crunch, which they'd often get with a baguette. But you can save the carbs and go for some crunchy EBS instead.

9. Popcorn

rice, popcorn, corn, wheat, cereal
Sara Carte

I'm a sucker for salty butter popcorn, but it's so much better to get the air popped and save on the cals by adding everything bagel seeds instead of packing on the butter. The bottle is pretty small, so you could probably sneak some into the movie theater even. 

10. Grilled Cheese

bread, waffle, cheese
Alex Frank

This one might seem a little strange, but open up the inside of your grilled cheese and sprinkle some seeds on that melty cheddar goodness and you've literally changed the entire GC game.

Literally just leave these seeds on your table all year round and I guarantee you'll find a way to add them to every single meal. The other day I fully put them on a banana. Strange idea, so I decided not to include it in the list, but the point is, just seriously put them on everything.