Scottsdale is the up and coming stomping ground for foodies. Moms, high school students, college students, I am talking to you! I am 100% a foodie and love my food to be aesthetically pleasing. I mean who doesn’t want a great Instagram photo? All these restaurants are centrally located in the heart of Scottsdale, not to mention they all have a great atmosphere as well. So, what are you doing foodie? Go try these bomb top trendy restaurants and make sure to post a picture while you're at it!

1. Sumo Maya

Sumo Maya is a Mexican-Asian Kitchen filled with great music and a popping atmosphere. Not to mention there's a great picture wall outside the restaurant. Sumo Maya is known for their tapas-style plates and bold flavors; their guacamoles are unreal. My favorite is the lump crab, which is mixed with large pieces of citrus marinated crab, granny smith apple slaw, and, of course, avocado.

2. Flower Child

Flower Child is the perfect weekend lunch. This restaurant is always packed, however, the workers are always passing out essence waters and different healthy lemonades to make the wait pass smoothly. My favorite dish is the mix and match where you can choose a protein and up to three sides. My favorite is the Salmon paired with organic smashed potatoes and lemon tossed spinach. I am also a sucker for the Flying Avocado. I mean, who doesn't love avocado? Smoked turkey, gouda, romaine, tomato, and avocado hummus; so good!

3. Postinos

Postinos is the perfect place for cheese lovers like myself. I literally live for the bruschetta boards. You can pick four types and the bruschettas come on a board (pictured above). My favorites are brie, apple, and fig, fresh mozzarella with tomatoes and basil, warm artichoke spread, and smoked salmon with pesto. There are so many options to pick from. I recommend going with a large group for a full carb fest.

4. ChopShop

ChopShop is such a hip and happening place all the time. Colorful salads, acai bowls, and pressed juices galore. ChopShop is found on door dash as well, which is a delivery service application. It's perfect for a lazy day in. Their grilled protein bowls are perfect for an after workout treat. Pair it with a pressed juice and you are good to go!

5. Culinary Dropout

Culinary Dropout is located at the Yard and also in Old Town. Both located in fun places, people watching will definitely be happening. Culinary Dropout is not the healthiest of these options, however, it is perfect for a fun girls night especially at the Yard. The Yard is an outdoor complex that has different games like corn hole and foosball. 

If you are feeling fun and fancy try out these aesthetically pleasing spots! Interested in finding out which trendy food you correlate with? Click here!