Three new Ben and Jerry's ice-cream flavors are being released in the near future that will have you jumping for joy — or just slumped on the couch eating right out of the carton.

The Vermont-based company is bringing the heat (or shall I say the cold) with the new Urban Bourbon, Oat of This Swirled and Truffle Kerfuffle flavors. Each one starts with their creamy slow churned ice cream, which they vamp up with sugary swirls, sticky fudge and — booze? Yeah, you heard me. So grab the biggest spoon you can find, and let's get to work. 

Urban Bourbon

Let’s begin with the flavor that will make history as the only alcohol-based ice cream to join Ben and Jerry’s permanent selection. The Urban Bourbon will feature a burnt caramel ice cream with almonds and fudge flakes mixed in, and for the grand finale? A boozy bourbon caramel swirl.

So if you’re looking to escape the crowded bar scene this Valentine’s Day, get cozy and get tipsy with this new sweet treat. 

Oat Of This Swirled

After a crazy night of Urban Bourbon one could only dream of a hardy and satisfying breakfast the next morning. Oatmeal perhaps? Ben and Jerrys has got you covered with their next up and coming flavor, Oat of This Swirled. The pint comes packed with fudge flakes, buttery brown sugar ice cream and for the star of the show — heaps of oatmeal cinnamon cookie swirl. 

Truffle Kerfuffle

Last but not least, I give you the Truffle Kerfuffle. Who needs a heart shaped box of Godiva when you have this luscious vanilla ice-cream loaded up with roasted pecans, fudge chips and a salted chocolate ganache swirl?

I think the choice is pretty clear here.

A recent press release says the three new Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavors will hit stores nationwide in mid-February.

(hallelujah)

So for all you happy couples out there, watch out — Ben and Jerry's might steal your girl this V-Day.