You might know her from her past relationship with Justin Bieber, her famous family, or just for being a member of our favorite girl gang; whatever the reason might be, you've definitely heard of Hailey Baldwin by now. Even more true, you've probably looked at this 20-year-old model's body and made it your new fitspo.

So, in order to show you how you can get a healthy body like this, keep reading to see what Hailey Baldwin's diet looks like.

Before you start debating if you want to make your body go through weeks of starvation or other unhealthy crazy new diet, know that Hailey Baldwin's diet is not that. This is a detailed list of Hailey's dietary food selection, as well as her preferred workout routine.

Breakfast  

According to Hailey, her breakfast usually includes either eggs, oatmeal or a protein-loaded smoothie. She also tries to stay away from sugars and drinks a lot of water throughout the day. In an interview with Elle, she said “I try to be very strict about eating just for my skin and my body.” So it's important to remember that your goal is to do what is best for your body and skin. 

Lunch

The most important thing to remember when it comes to lunchtime is that Hailey tries her best to avoid gluten. Her lunch menu includes options like: a crouton-less salad, a sandwich with gluten-free bread, fish or even some grilled vegetables or kale. 

Dinner

Her dinners are not very complicated, in fact they are not that different to her lunches. Hailey usually finishes her last meal of the day with either some gluten-free pasta, a healthy chicken dish or some grilled vegetables. 

Cheat days

According to Hailey, “A cheat day for me, the first thing that I crave, I’ll eat. That’s my rule". And if you choose to follow Hailey Baldwin's diet, this is exactly what your cheat days are going to be. It's perfectly fine to listen to your cravings every once in a while, it is actually heathy to do so

Workout routine 

Now that you know what Hailey Baldwin's diet looks like, it's time to see what her workout routine is. A lot of her workouts are related to working on her balance and strength, so they definitely include pilates, barre, and yoga.

Additionally, she includes weights and a Bosu ball to a lot of her workouts, so that is something else you can try. Actually, "exercising on the Bosu ball is perfect for balance training. Fitness experts believe that it enhances the mind and body connection".

If you are someone who needs more engaging exercises, don't worry. Hailey has also been known to really enjoy and practice boxing and hiking. Since she used to be a dancer, she tries to incorporate that into a lot of different routines ranging from bare to hip-hop yoga

If there is one celebrity that is not only focused on looking good, but mainly on actually feeling healthy, it is Hailey Baldwin. I hope this article inspires you to do the same. Remember that a healthy diet is supposed to also include a fitness routine and should not make you starve yourself. Know that when you feel good, you look good.