Have a craving for pie but lack in the cooking department? Here's a roundup of easy no-bake pie recipes that'll make you look and feel like a competent baker. If you have a fridge and some mixing tools, you're good to go. The hardest step in making these pies will probably be resisting the urge to eat them before they're done chilling. 

1. Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Pie

coffee, cream, cake, candy, sweet, chocolate
Hui Lin

Dark chocolate, caramel, and sea salt. Combine them together in an Oreo crust and it's chocolate heaven. No advanced knowledge of pie making required. Just some blending here, some mixing there, and in the end you wind up with this decadent chocolate salted caramel pie. 

2. Pumpkin pie

chocolate, pie, cream, caramel
Jayna Goldstein

There's no need to use Thanksgiving as an excuse to enjoy this pumpkin pie when you can make it any time of year. The best part is you only need four ingredients.

#SpoonTip: You don't even need to go through the trouble of finding pumpkins if they're not in season.

3. Chocolate peanut butter pie

cream, cookie, pastry, candy, cake, sweet, chocolate
Natalie Oberer

Chocolate and peanut butter go together beautifully, so it's only natural that a pie version would be even better. And it only needs six ingredients. While "pie" is rarely associated with "healthy," this chocolate peanut butter pie recipe opts for bananas, honey, and plain Greek yogurt. This is a pie you can even have for breakfast (that's how I justify it, anyway). 

4. Banoffee pie

sweet, milk, cream
Sabena Quan-Hin

Evidently, banana and toffee make such a good pair that there's a ship name for it. Everything about this banoffee pie is sweet (literally), so if you need a sugar fix, this is the perfect recipe. You only need four ingredients and you'll be able to whip this up in no time. Did I mention this recipe calls for a tub of Cool Whip? 

5. Cookie butter pie

pastry, milk, cake, dairy product, sweet, cream, coffee, chocolate
Steven Shaltiel

Sure, cookie butter tastes amazing by the spoonful, but it'll be even better in this pie. Cookies in the crust, cookies in the filling, and melted cookies drizzled on top. This cooke butter pie recipe is calling out to all the cookie monsters out there. 

6. Chocolate chip cookie pie

ice cream, banana, cream, chocolate
Kelly Moore

Why should milk and cookies have to exist as separate entities when you can combine them into a pie? Just imagine: layers of milk-saturated Chips Ahoy cookies sandwiched in between blankets of Cool Whip and a splash of chocolate sauce on top. This chocolate chip cookie pie will definitely be a crowd pleaser. 

7. Oreo and peanut butter pie

cream, chocolate, cake
Xinwei Zeng

Can you ever have too much Oreos and peanut butter? I think not. Sometimes, you just have to treat yourself, and this Oreo peanut butter pie is the way to do it. Six ingredients, 45 minutes, and you're on your way to pie heaven. 

8. Pink lemonade pie

What better way to cool off during the summer than with a refreshing, creamy, and tart pink lemonade pie? This pie will bring back nostalgic childhood memories of lemonade stands and blissful summer days. 

9. Peppermint pie

Bring this minty pie to your next big family holiday gathering, and everyone will love you for it. Even better, there's no need to fret all day in the kitchen to make this, since it'll spend most of its time chilling in the freezer while you chill in the living room watching cheesy Christmas movies. 

10. Nutella Snickers pie

When Oreos, Nutella, and Snickers are in a dessert, you know it's going to be chocolate paradise. This chocolatey pie may not be good for your heart, but your stomach will definitely thank you for it. 

These simple, no-bake pie recipes only require basic baking equipment, a fridge, your favourite sweet snacks and a bit of patience. Now you can enjoy pie whenever your heart desires.