The holidays are approaching quickly, which means you need to go gift shopping. One person that is super easy to shop for is your favorite foodie. Use this guide to find the perfect gift for your food-obsessed friend or favorite chef. Whether this foodie likes to dine in or eat out, is 6 or 60 years old, this guide has something for everyone. 

Gifts

Cravings: Hungry for More Cookbook: $17.99

Know someone who loves to cook? Get this cookbook for them. Chrissy shares amazing recipes that everyone will love, like her Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Breakfast Bake. You can even try some of them over the holidays! 

Oster DuraCeramic Belgian Waffle Maker: $19.99

Up your breakfast game with a waffle maker this year. It's so easy to use and the perfect gift for someone who wants an easy way to amp up the most important meal of the day. 

Cookie DŌ Class: $85

Hannah Freiberg

Cooking classes are super fun and a great experience. I personally love this one from; $85 per person which is a bit pricey, but worth it as you get to take so much cookie dough home.

Monogramed Mug: $9.95

This gift is great for anyone who loves a good cup of coffee. The monogram makes it so personal.  If you don't love coffee, it's still a great gift to fill with candy or other snacks.

Pizza Party Set: $51.80

I like this gift because its perfect for someone who wants to cook, but doesn't like to do the shopping or planning. It amps up your pizza game with chargrilled artichokes and spicy chili oil. 

Marble and Brass Monogram Cheese Board: $49.95

Give this to your favorite hostess. It looks fancy at a reasonable price, and it's very durable. Cheese boards are one of my favorites for the holidays. To complete this gift, you can even buy some cheeses to put on it for a fun holiday appetizer.

Mimira Large Platter: $58.00

This platter is another great gift for a host or hostess. You can bring this to someone as a housewarming gift; it's extra special if you bring it with cookies or a dessert already on it. 

Cuisinary Ice Cream Maker: $59.95

Kids and adults will love this gift. It's fun and easy to use, plus you get delicious ice cream from it. Make the ice cream using these easy recipes and then pile on the toppings. 

Food Network Magazine Subscription: $12 per year 

This gift is super nice because it's like a getting a new gift every month when each magazine arrives. Every foodie will appreciate the endless flow of recipes inside. 

Wilton 46 Piece Deluxe Dessert Decorating Set: $22.99

Know someone who loves to bake? They will love this gift. It's thoughtful and can use it for so many different baked goods. Plus, it's a great value, as you get 46 pieces! 

Gift shopping can be hard and expensive, so use this guide to help you find the perfect present for the foodies in your life. The holidays are all about food, family and fun, so happy shopping!