If I could I would eat brunch every day of every weekend. There is nothing better than an extravagant midday meal that slips you into a food coma for the rest of the day. But going out for brunch can be expensive, and sometimes just too much effort for vegetarians that usually only have a couple of menu options at any restaurant they go to.

So why not save yourself the hassle and make brunch at home? It’s cheaper and you can brunch any day you like. Plus, with any one of these recipes, you’ll never be bored again.

1. Omelette With Herbed Cream Cheese

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Chelsea Hawk

Simple, tasty and perfect for when you want to brunch but don’t want to put too much effort into it.

2. Strawberry Honey Ricotta Toast

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Daniel Schuleman

Another simple brunch recipe that will make you feel fancy AF.

3. Fontina Frittata

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Maddie Wilmes

Step up your game and try your hand at this cheesy frittata.

4. Funfetti Pancake Taquitos

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Sophie Rosen

Treat yo’self.

5. Shakshuka

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Ashley Manning

It’s easy to make and healthy to eat. What more could you ask for in a brunch dish?

6. Upside Down Cinnamon French Toast

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Celeste Holben

Oozy and cinnamon-y, make this if you’re looking for a super indulgent brunch option

7. Chilaquiles

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Helena Lin

Make brunch and use up leftovers. Two birds, one stone.

8. Sriracha Eggs Benedict

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Lucy Drinkwater

Eggs Benedict is already an impressive brunch feat, but with Sriracha? It’s game changing. It’s amazing. You’re welcome. 

9. Cap’n Crunch French Toast

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Paige Twombly

Don’t just have cereal for breakfast, live the sweet life and use your cereal to make french toast.

10. Veggie Quiche Muffins

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Caitlyn Heter

Healthy and light, these little quiche muffins are perfect for sharing the next time you have a groups of friends over for brunch.

11. Crispy Poached Eggs

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Arden Sarner

These crispy poached eggs are crazy. Throw them into a salad or with just about any other brunch item—hash browns or pancakes, anyone?—and you’ve got yourself an unforgettable brunch.

12. Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Bowls

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Helena Lin

Now you can have your breakfast and eat the bowl, too. This brunch meal will leave you fully satiated.

13. Nutella Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups

vegetarian brunch recipes

Photo by Kassie McIntyre

You had me at Nutella. But seriously, Nutella in a french toast roll up? There can be nothing better.