Holiday season is quickly approaching, which means it is time to start thinking about finding all the perfect gifts. Here is your complete guide to the best foodie gifts of the year. 

For the Chocoholic

This beautiful Christmas chocolate bar is the perfect holiday gift for anyone who loves chocolate. Who wouldn't want to get into the holiday spirit after getting this chocolate?

The Perfect Stocking Stuffer

These mini spatulas are the perfect way to give a cute gift, and give back as well. 30% of their retail price goes to No Kid Hungry, an organization that's fighting to end childhood hunger in America. 

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Hello Fresh is such a fun gift idea! This meal kit comes with recipes and all the ingredients needed to make an amazing meal. It's perfect for anyone who is busy, or wants to make meals at home easier and more exciting. 

For the Coffee Lover

Let the coffee lover in your life become their own barista with a Nespresso Maker. Nespressos can be used to brew coffee and espresso, so you can have your very own café in the comfort of your kitchen. Added bonus: Nespresso recycles your used capsules for free!

For the Bakers in Training

These American Girl Doll cooking sets and cookbooks are perfect for little bakers. Who knows, you could even be responsible for the next MasterChef Junior.

For the International Foodie

The Try the World subscription box will deliver food from all over the world each month, for the international foodie in your life to enjoy in the comfort of their home. This is the perfect gift for the person that wants to travel and discover the world through food! Read more about how great it is here.

For the Kid at Heart

How cool is it to have your very own cotton candy maker? This is such a fun gift that is sure to make the whole family happy.

For the Small Kitchen Cook

panini press is one of my favorite gifts I have ever gotten. As a college student, I don't have a lot of room in my kitchen, and having a panini press makes my life so much easier! Of course, you can use it to make gourmet sandwiches and wraps, but it can be used for so much more! The reversible plates let you use it as a grill or a griddle, so the options are endless. 

For the Clean Eater

This spiralizer makes healthy eating so easy. The clean eater in your life can use this to spiralize any veggie into an amazing pasta substitute.

For the College Student

The Spoon University cookbook is finally here! This is the perfect cookbook for any new chefs out there, especially college students. How to Feed Yourself  is the perfect guide for a new cook, and is sure to get them excited about the world of cooking.

I hope this guide gave you some holiday gift inspiration for all of the foodies in your life. Happy Holidays from all of us at Spoon Colgate.