Because we’ve all got some extra time on our hands and we can literally save lives by staying inside, I’ve decided to put together a little list of magic. Based on the show you are currently binging (or plan on binging) I’m to offering the perfect snack pairing that will suit the tone of your latest TV obsession.  

Häagen-Dazs Soft Dipped Ice Cream Bars + 'Grey’s Anatomy'

ABC/Häagen-Dazs

The level of commitment it takes to watch all 15 seasons of Grey’s on Netflix is something only champions have. This is why you need a rich, bold snack to join you down the road to Seattle Grace Hospital. Because of this, I’ve chosen the brand new collection from Häagen-Dazs. The Soft Dipped Ice Cream Bars are made of creamy ice cream in the middle and a soft truffle coating as the shell making it soft on the outside and soft on the inside. They just hit stores and they come in vanilla, chocolate, and caramel so you have plenty of options to choose from throughout your journey.

Chips Ahoy! Cookies + 'Tiger King'

Chips Ahoy!/Netflix

The Netflix show that just took the world by storm needs a crunchy, edgy companion. These cookies have the perfect amount of crunch and texture to fuel your seven-episode binge. Just don’t let Carole Baskin near your treat!

Häagen-Dazs Spirits Pints + 'Ozark'

Häagen-Dazs/Netflix

You’ve had a long day and all you want to do is get in front of your TV and finally start that new season of Ozark. What snack do you need next to you? Häagen-Dazs Spirits Pints. These decadent pints of spirit inspired ice cream will indulge your senses as you binge all 10 episodes of the new season.

Pretzels + 'The Office'

Unsplash/Netflix

The Office calls for a classic because it takes someone with a great sense of humor to binge all nine seasons. Also, you should be munching on these salty sticks so every day can be pretzel day.

Sour Strips + 'Love Is Blind'

Maddie Hiatt/Netflix

The most recently love/dating/masterpiece that has taken the world by storm deserves a candy that will bring something of substance to the table. Enter: Sour Strips. But be careful, this combo will make you pucker up...not because of love but because of just how sour this candy really is!