As the leaves begin to change color and the weather (kind of) becomes cooler, we slip into our Ugg’s and sip our pumpkin spice lattes—it is officially time to celebrate the coming of fall! What better way to do this than to go to Trader Joe’s and experience its variety of autumnal products? There are a plethora of items to choose from, but here’s a couple of my personal favorites.

1. Pumpkin Bisque and Cornbread Crisps

Alex Kaplan

Love soup and pumpkin flavors? This combination would be great for you! This creamy, slightly sweet, thick soup paired with the salty crunch of cornbread crisps is quite a delicacy. It’s a quick and easy appetizer, meal, or side dish that you can impress your guests with at any fall-themed bash!

2. Pumpkin Spice Biocellulose Face Mask

Alex Kaplan

During my most recent Trader Joe’s run, I discovered that it now sells beauty products! I immediately had to try this unique item for myself. This mask is scented with clove leaves, orange peels, and ginger root oils. After using it, my face was glowing like a jack-o-lantern. Because the mask’s pleasant aroma left such a calming feeling, my face felt very smooth and clear afterwards. 

#SpoonTip: Use this face mask to unwind after a stressful day of studying for midterms or just to trick-or-treat yourself!

3. Spiced Madeleine Cookies

Alex Kaplan

This treat is special—a fall twist on the traditional madeleine cookie. The flavors are similar to pumpkin bread but in a cookie form. Pair this with a nice, warm cup of tea, coffee, or a pumpkin latte, and it will truly hit the spot.

4. Pecan Pumpkin Granola Instant Oatmeal

Alex Kaplan

As a college student, this has been a blessing in the mornings. The combination of the pumpkin flavor and the pecan pieces harmonizes beautifully. I am a big fan of instant oatmeal, and I love this fun, fall spin on a classic that Trader Joe’s has created.

5. Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark

Alex Kaplan

We’ve heard of William Sonoma and Trader Joe’s beloved peppermint bark during the winter holiday season. However, the fall gods have blessed us with another treat to satisfy our bark cravings during the autumn months: *drum roll* Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark! The crunchy combination of dark chocolate, oats, and pumpkin seeds work together excellently to make a quick snack or healthy treat after dinner. Not only is it flavorful but also vegan! This will be an absolute hit among your friends at any event.

#SpoonTip: Break the pieces of bark up and top the pecan pumpkin granola with this chocolate pumpkin delicacy! It is ~scary~ good!

These are just a few of my favorite Trader Joe’s seasonal, fall products. I hope that you get the chance to try at least one of their fall products because they are here for a limited time only and will brighten any party that you are hosting this fall. Not only do they add a little pizzazz, there’s a variety of different seasonal things to choose from: face masks, pumpkin spice bagels, and pumpkin greek yogurt, just to name a few. Enjoy, and don’t forget to try their samples as well!