The list of superfoods is a long one, especially in 2019, and among all the green juices, kale salads, and quinoa, it can be hard to keep up with what foods you should really be using to fuel your body that actually taste good. Enter Wild Alaska Pollock, a superfish that might be the only superfood you need to keep on your grocery list! Trident Seafoods is revolutionizing the fish market through the introduction of Wild Alaska Pollock, which contains numerous health benefits and also happens to be great for the planet.

Low Carb, Low Fat; High Protein, High Satisfaction

Wild Alaska Pollock is an extra-lean fish that is packed with protein, so it will keep you feeling full and energized without having to eat a lot. It is also low in calories and low in carbs (1 gram per 4 oz. serving), which makes it perfect for a keto or paleo diet, and contributes to an all around healthy lifestyle. One four-ounce serving of Wild Alaska Pollock contains 393 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids, which help fight high cholesterol, diabetes, Alzheimers, and improves brain health. Additionally, it is a great source of Vitamin B12, which is great for increasing energy levels and supports healthy hair, skin, and nails.

Not only is Wild Alaska Pollock full of all the health benefits that help it live up to the superfish title, but it also tastes delicious. It has a mild flavor similar to cod that is slightly sweet, and its white meat is super delicate and succulent. As one of the most sustainable seafood species in the world, Wild Alaska Pollock not only tastes good, but it will make you feel good!

Revolutionizing the Fishing Market

Trident Seafoods is revolutionizing the seafood industry through their sustainable harvesting methods by putting catching methods into practice that do not overfish the species and still protect and maintain the well-being of oceans. Trident Seafoods' catch rate is 99%, which means that 99% of the fish caught is Wild Alaska, the remaining 1% is donated to food banks. By harvesting fish with special nets and technology, Trident is successfully only catching Wild Alaska Pollock, while maintaining the integrity of the other wildlife in the oceans. On top of this, Wild Alaska Pollock has a lower carbon footprint than most land-based animals, such as beef, chicken, and pork. Overall, consuming Wild Alaska Pollock has a positive impact on your health and the environment.

Adding Wild Alaska Pollock to your diet will come with a ton of health benefits, and you can be sure that the fish is fresh and sustainable. If you're looking to buy this superfish, check out Trident Seafoods' frozen skillets and fillets. You certainly won't be disappointed...we promise there's no catch!