As most of us have heard by now, what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas... for the most part. And if you're wondering, that does in fact include secrets... and menus; but what if you put the two together to get a secret menu? I'm unsure, but you could always see for yourself.

Hidden Dishes in Las Vegas

Libertine Social

Liz Abere

Libertine Social's secret dish is their fried chicken sandwich. It's vibrant, eclectic and indulgent define the flavors and sights of James Beard Award-winning chef Shawn McClain’s Libertine Social at Mandalay Bay. For a taste of the acclaimed chef’s take on a pub classic, the Fried Chicken Sandwich brings together juicy, breaded chicken with bright, flavorful toppings like slaw, pickles, and spicy aioli.

Carbone

vegetable, tomato, meat, sauce, beef
Rebecca Simonov

Carbone's secret dish is their meatballs; Mario's meatballs to be exact. A Mama Carbone original, Chef Mario Carbone tweaked his own family recipe to perfection for his ARIA restaurant. Putting the meat in meatball is a combination of ground beef, pork sausage, and veal. Old Country flavor is added with a mix of sautéed onions, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, and panade. While never officially listed on the menu, it is up to Carbone’s iconic Captains to inform guests of this tasty dish.

Le Cirque

When at Le Cirque, indulge in some of their secret surf and turf. Guests looking for a fanciful, French take on a land and sea feast can head towards Bellagio. A winning combo of Japanese Kobe A5 grade ribeye blanketed in truffle perigourdine sauce, topped with seared foie gras and shaved truffles along with a 2-lb. Maine lobster tail, sprinkled with Russian Osetra caviar and edible 24-carrat gold leaf is sure to make any foodie feel like a Las Vegas high roller.

NoMad Bar/ Restaurant

Inspired by Las Vegas’ beloved hockey team, The Golden Knights Dog is a couture take on the American classic with a black truffle hot dog wrapped in bacon topped with black and gold relish.

Della’s Kitchen

Liz Abere

Once again with the chicken dishes, Della’s Kitchen's secret menu item is their Della’s Hot Chicken Sandwich. The signature farmhouse flair of Della’s Kitchen is front and center with the country-style flavors of its own chicken sandwich. Buttermilk fried chicken breast is dunked in a house-made spicy “dip” and accompanied by pickles, baby gems, kumato tomatoes, and roasted garlic aioli on a toasted bun.

Secret Drinks in Las Vegas

La La Noodle

Liz Abere

La La Noodle's secret menu drink is their Spicy La La Melon: available at Park MGM’s casual pan-Asian destination, this covert cocktail blends together a summery mix of flavors with Japanese rum, fresh lime, watermelon, and chile pepper.

Libertine Social

Liz Abere

To go along with their chicken sandwich, Libertine Social has a secret drink known as their Barrel Aged Manhattan: what better way to stay social than sharing a drink with friends? For those who know to ask, a group-friendly, barrel-aged cocktail of Wild Turkey Rye Whiskey, Martini & Rossi Sweet Vermouth, and Angostura bitters with orange peel or Filthy Black Cherry accoutrements are available for the table.

Beerhaus

The deal with Beerhaus is that their secret menu drink is their Rarities and Unusuals: as Las Vegas’ beer mecca, Beerhaus has devoted six of its taps to a rotating selection of rare craft beers. Whether it’s an extremely limited release from a local brewery or the only barrel of foreign ale they were able to bring to The Strip, the beers on the Rarities & Unusuals menu change every day and are only available for a short while

See, wasn't that a fun read? Now when you head out to Las Vegas, you won't have to order some mediocre dish that everyone knows of and/or that's already on the menu since now, you'll know the secrets.