Over the past 22 years of my life, ice cream has been my on and off again sidekick when it comes to politely tolerating the heat when it comes in full force. I never thought that ice cream would have such a place in my life, but it does; and in all honesty, most of us probably feel the same way. Ice cream fully understands how we feel, and so do the people from the Museum of Ice Cream.

Wait... what do you mean?

Firstly, what I mean is that we're now shifting full gears to discussing the Museum of Ice Cream and their new up and coming blessing to the world. In short, the Museum of Ice Cream is a full-fledged fun and creative museum that's all about ice cream. The museum first got its start back in 2016 in New York and has been killing the game ever since. According to a press release, the Museum of Ice Cream "has created a global community through the irresistible and universal language of ice cream. The brand has an infectious optimism at its core which promotes creativity, fun, and inclusivity. Founder and Creative Director Maryellis Bunn believes that sharing ice cream is a powerful way to spread hope and happiness across cultures." Fast forward to 2018 and they now have their own shop known as The Pint Shop... but that's not all folks. 

Just around the corner on July 8th, 2018, the Museum of Ice Cream is debuting their own line of ice cream to the world via Target. There'll be seven whole flavors to kick off the museum's first line of ice cream, including Piñata, Sprinkle Pool, Vanillionaire, Chocolate Crush, Cherrylicious, Churro Churro, and Nana Banana. This is the part where I know I'd stop reading this article and hop in an Uber or on the metro to the nearest Target, but the Museum of Ice Cream has a part two to their worldly blessing that I'm here to share with you, the person reading this article.

What is this part two that you speak of?

Part two of the Museum of Ice Cream's blessing to the world entails the illest ice cream social on July 15th, which happens to conveniently be the one and only National Ice Cream Day (cues awkward gawking from behind my laptop screen). The ice cream social will be held in New York, Los Angeles, and in San Francisco. While tickets for the ice cream social are all sold out for all three locations, the event will have live entertainment, immersive games, interactive art installations and of course, lots of ice cream as stated in a press release. However, if you're one of the lucky ones that will be in attendance to the ice cream social, keep in mind that there'll be a pink and white dress code and that children that are two years old and under don't require a ticket, as they can attend for free.

Long story short... the Museum of Ice Cream is life and understands all of us and that we're all human beings that love great ice cream, enjoying ourselves, and escaping the heat that's gracing us with its presence. Besides, what could honestly be better than having fun with your friends and experiencing something new? Nothing... the answer is nothing.