Philadelphia is the City of Brotherly Love. The close-knit community is full of attractions, history, museums, and some of the country's best destination eats. Ranking as the sixth most populous city in the US, you are sure to find amazing dining establishments. However, it is not common to find all of these places open past midnight. But when people want food at all hours of the night, the city does not disappoint.

Located below are Philly's top late-night bites. The statistics were gathered by Lyft's data on the most popular pick-up points from 10:00 at night to 4:00 in the morning.

Wawa

For those who live in the Mid-Atlantic, it comes as no surprise Wawa is one of the most popular places to grab a quick snack. The store not only has everything you want from a gas station convenience store but an entire range of made-to-order drinks, sandwiches, and quesadillas. 

Pat's King of Steaks

Pat's King of Steaks prides itself on being the inventor and originator of cheesesteaks. The steak shop opened its door in 1930 originally as a hot dog stand but shortly transformed into a Philly icon after owner Pat Olivieri whipped himself up a sandwich for lunch. To this day, the popular destination is still owned by the Olivieri family. You can try a classic sandwich 24/7, making it ideal for a midnight pick-me-up.

Jim's Steaks

Although they do not have the same claim-to-fame as Pat's, Jim's Steaks is comparable when it comes to the history, quality, and taste of the food. They are rated by Zagat, and 5 titles of Philadelphia Magazine's "Best of Philly" awards. On Friday and Saturday nights, you can stop by until 3 am to chow down on a Philadelphia classic.

Geno's Steaks

It is clear to see that Philly is quite fond of its steak and cheese sandwiches. Geno's Steaks on South Street has been gathering crowds from across the city since 1966 at all hours of the night. Similar to the other two cheesesteak meccas, Geno's is family-owned and managed.

Applebee's Bar + Grill

Not to judge you Philly, but c'mon, I think you can do better than Applebee's. The city has so many unique and trendy restaurants, yet people choose a mediocre chain. It may be due to its wide variety of meals, bar, and standard promotions including $1 margaritas. It is also to be mentioned that all locations close no earlier than midnight.

Whether you are looking for a bar, a quick place to make your own sandwich, get gas, and a milkshake all at once, or a freshly made, straight-off-the-grill cheesesteak, Philly has got you covered at all hours of the night. And yes, Lyft can pick you up no matter the time of night.