Celebrity couples and milkshakes. It's weird, it's unexpected, but they're two balanced, amazing things I'm obsessing over. The perfect relationship is a lot like a milkshake: smooth, sweet, and hopefully filled with chocolate. And while you're scrolling through Instagram and watching E! News, why not drink a milkshake? Find out the perfect milkshake for you based on your favorite celebrity couple, because that's a legit way to know what's best for you. 

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend: Reese's Peanut Butter

Chocolate and peanut butter—name a more iconic duo. Oh wait, how about Chrissy Teigen and John Legend? This is the couple that you wish you were best friends with. They're fun, have adorable kids, and would probably invite you over for dinner a lot. Just think about all the fun you'd have while enjoying this Reese's Peanut Butter milkshake with them. 

Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik: Mint Chocolate Chip

It may be hard to keep up with this couple, but they certainly keep things fresh. Their style, together and separate, is unique. While you're drinking this Thin Mint milkshake try to convince Zayn to write a follow-up to Pillowtalk

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds: Vanilla

Blake and Ryan may seem vanilla, but they diss each other on Instagram just enough to make things interesting. Bring your vanilla milkshake to the next level with this Rice Krispie recipe.

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth: Chocolate 

When Miley looks at Liam I wonder if she sees chocolate milkshakes. Bring on the chocolate with this chocolate malted milkshake, and rewatch The Last Song to remember how this couple started out. 

Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West: Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo

Kim and Kanye. Cookies and cream. Two great pairs. Make sure to post pictures of your boozy mint chocolate chip oreo milkshake. 

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson: Coffee 

You definitely need some caffeine to keep up with this couple's romance. Bring on the espresso in this recipe and keep waiting for Ariana's new song about Pete. 

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake: Banana

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are great because they don't do everything like all the other couples. She wore a pink dress at their wedding. He was a member of NSYNC. Be like them and drink something different, like a banana cream pie milkshake. 

Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber: Strawberry

Sure, Justin and Hailey were on and off for a while and then got engaged. This could be the beginning of new music and a wonderful GQ cover (watch out Kylie and Travis). Try being different than everyone else by drinking a strawberry milkshake. 

Trying a new milkshake flavor is perfect when you just want to be left alone to scroll through Instagram trying to find the most recent pictures of your favorite celebrity couple. Be sure to keep up with the latest and don't fall for break up rumors.