Mirror mirror on the wall, which chicken nugget is the fairest of them all? As a Leo, this is vital information to know because I demand only the finest nugget in the land to rescue me from my beast of a growling stomach. If you think I'm being too extra about my nuggs, then you clearly aren't taking this matter serious enough. With a showdown between top-notch contenders like Chick-fil-A, Wendy's, McDonald's and more, determining the nuggets you're born to eat based on your zodiac sign is crucial to making sure you're living your best life.

If you think you truly know which nuggets you're destined to be paired with, it's time to find out the truth. Who knows, maybe you're meant to be with a tender or finger instead? Here are the fast food chicken nuggets you should eat, based on your zodiac sign.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets

Aries are known for being feisty little things, and Chick-fil-A's Grilled Nuggets can help you bring the heat. Chick-fil-A's glorious mix of spices will have you fired up to be the competitive beasts you are. Go and be your bold selves.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): McDonald's McNuggets

Taurus peeps are very practical and reliable, so it only makes sense to give them the most reliable nugget on the planet: McNuggets. They're also crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, just like a Taurus. I bet you've never heard that comparison before, so you're welcome. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Chick-fil-A Nuggets

My sweet, sweet Geminis. Has anyone asked how you're doing today? If not, they should, because you all deserve the world. I bet if Chick-fil-A Nuggets could talk, they would not only ask how you're feeling, but also say how funny you are. It's Chick-fil-A's pleasure to provide the purest nugget for the purest people. 

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Popeye's Chicken Tenders

Cancers, I really hope you love that chicken from Popeye's, because it's the perfect match for you. You're all so compassionate about life, and Popeye's is just as hype about their chicken. Popeye's Chicken Tenders are great for sharing with the people you like to take care of.

Leo (July 23-August 22): Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers

Make way peasants. The kings of the jungle have finally arrived. There's no better restaurant for a Leo to go to than the place that literally specializes in chicken fingers: Raising Cane's. Finally, someone who is just as dramatic about a piece of chicken as we are.

Virgo (August 23-September 22): Burger King Chicken Fries

Virgos tend to want things done their way. The good news for them is that Burger King wants them to have it their way, too. BK's Chicken Fries are practical, just like Virgos. Plus, you secretly dig a chicken and fry mashup.

Libra (September 23-October 22): Burger King Chicken Nuggets

Libras are diplomatic people who rule with grace and dignity, kind of like a king, but not just any kind of king. I'm talking about a Burger King. You can enjoy all the balance you want in your kingdom with some nuggets from Burger King. If only they still had the crown shaped nuggets. 

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Zaxby's Chicken Fingers

Scorpios are full of passion and power, similar to Zaxby's signature dipping sauce, Zax Sauce. If you've never gotten lost in the sauce, now's the time to do it with their chicken. Zaxby's Chicken Fingers are down-right delectable, just like you my precious Scorpios.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): Wendy's Crispy Chicken Nuggets

Sagittarius folks are funny as heck, and if there's any fast food chain that knows how to be funny, it's Wendy's. From their savage Twitter feed to their chicken nuggets, Sagittarius' and Wendy's are like two nuggs in a carton.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19): Arby's Chicken Tenders

Ambition is the key to success, whether you're trying to make something out of yourself, or trying to make the best chicken tender alive. Capricorns understand Arby's ambition with their tenders, especially when paired with curly fries. You should to surround yourself with the best to be the best. 

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): KFC Extra Crispy Tenders

Aquarius signs are friendly and smart, kind of like the man behind KFC. They're original people who know a good idea when they see one, and I'm betting Colonel Sanders felt the same way when he came up with his Extra Crispy Chicken Tender recipe. 

Pisces (February 19-March 20): Sonic Jumbo Popcorn Chicken

Pisces are known for being wise and creative. Sonic typically manages to come up with something creative to put on their menu that no one can resist, so their Jumbo Popcorn Chicken makes perfect sense for you to eat. Get poppin', boos. 

In the magical world of chicken nuggets, tenders, fingers, and fries, there's something for all of us to enjoy based on our zodiac signs. If you're craving more than just chicken, check out which French fry to pair your chicken with to make yourself a full course meal.