Frozen-Yogurt: The Best Dessert

I can safely say I am a frozen yogurt fanatic, and my friends can attest. The endless variety of flavors and toppings make for the perfect dessert or even meal at times when you need a nice pick-me-up. This frozen treat can be enjoyed at all times of the year and is a great activity to do with friends. My personal favorite thing to do with friends at home and school is go to my local shop either BYY back at home, which is a "Build Your Own Yogurt" hub to create your own fro-yo creation, or at school in Syracuse, NY Sweet Frog is a great spot to find the best toppings for your frozen yogurt! 

My personal fav would be a mix of strawberry and cookies & cream with cookie dough toppings: absolutely the best! However, they're countless toppings to put on frozen yogurt...

5. Load it Up With Candy Toppings.

Topping your frozen yogurt with a variety of candy toppings makes for the best sweet dessert. Go above and beyond with the M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Nerds, Gummy Bears and more. Your sweet tooth will thank you, trust me.

cream, chocolate, sweet, milk, caramel, frozen yogurt, goody
Spencer Hutchison

4. Sweet and Tart. 

Make a combination of sweet toppings and a tart flavor. The original tart is a personal favorite of mine, and combining it with sweet toppings makes for a great treat. The froyo tartness and toppings make for a great flavor and bring out the sweetness of the dessert! 

3. Fill it Up With Fruit.

Trying to stay healthy? Get a low- calorie and sugar-free frozen yogurt and top it with yummy fruit. The sweetness of the fruit will make the ice cream flavorful while also a healthy alternative. Strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, bananas or any fruit makes for a great topping with the froyo!

apple, juice, sweet, pasture
Santina Renzi

2. S'mores 

Make your own concoction of a s'more without the need of a camp-fire! Get either a chocolate or vanilla base and top it with graham crackers, milk chocolate morsels, and marshmallows! This makes for a perfect, classic s'more in frozen yogurt form!

cream, chocolate, milk, coffee, sweet, hot chocolate, cappuccino, caramel, espresso, dairy product, ice
Lila Thulin

1.  A Classic Sundae 

Make a classic sundae with your favorite froyo flavor as a base. Load it up with chocolate syrup, toppings, sprinkles, and whip-cream and indulge in this great fro-yo creation! 

ice, chocolate, cream, coffee, ice cream, caramel, sundae
Emma Davis