There is no doubt that the Instagram-worty food at Coachella is a huge part of the festival experience, but it also comes with a hefty price.  For festival go-ers looking to avoid a major dent in their wallet, here are some healthy snack options for you to sneak into the show. Shh, this can be our little secret.

1. KIND Nuts & Spices Bars

KIND uses nutrient-rich, whole ingredients – like nuts and whole grains – flavored with a variety of fruits and spices. These bars are a tasty way to get important nutrients like protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals into your festival meal plan.

2. Bare Apple Chips

All of the Bare Snacks are never fried, gluten free, non-GMO and lacking preservatives or anything artificial. However, the apple chips are a personal favorite of mine. They are the perfect way to add crispy, crunchy and wholesome goodness to your festival experience. 

3. Dang Coconut Chips

If you're looking for a healthy snack that is going to change your life and make you put down potato chips forever, look no further than Dang Coconut Chips. The Caramel Sea Salt Coconut Chips are my personal go-to.

4. Sabra Hummus with pretzels snack packs

Chickpeas (or Garbanzo Beans depending on who you are as a person), tahini and a touch of garlic makes for the perfect music festival treat.  Add pretzels into the mix, and you'll still get that Insta-worty snack. 

5. Justin's Peanut or Almond Butter squeezable packets

Either way you go, you can bet on the fact that your snack is just as delicious and much healthier than your friend's doughnut cheeseburger.  This is one of the best things to reach for when hunger strikes. 

6. Krave Beef Jerky

Music festivals take a lot out of a person, so make sure that you get enough protein with Krave Beef Jerky.  It's low fat, gluten-free and made from 100% lean cuts. 

7. Siggi's Squeezable Yogurt Tubes

Siggi's yogurt tubes are the ultimate music festival life saver. They are easy to hold, open and eat.  They are the ultimate grab-and-go snack. 

8. Homemade energy bites

sweet, chocolate
Sadie Vitkus

These can be any combination of peanut butter, cinnamon, rolled oats, raisins or dates, coconut and chia seeds. If you aren't feeling particularly creative, you can learn how to make Vegan Cookie Dough Energy Bites here