Just because you are quarantining, it doesn’t mean that you can’t make some easy and delicious meals at home. These meal kits will not only make delicious food but they also have prices that will make both your stomach and your wallet happy. 

1. HelloFresh

HelloFresh markets itself as “ America’s most popular meal kit” and has an impressive variety of different meals to choose from, ranging from Chicken Katsu to Bellissimo Bruschetta Burgers.

The company also prides itself on sustainability. From eco-friendly packaging, reduced food waste, and ingredients that come from accredited vendors, you know that when you cook a meal from HelloFresh, you’re also helping the environment. Ordering your first meal is extremely easy either with the app or on their website. Click here to order your first meal starting from $7.49

2. Daily Harvest 

If you are in the mood to eat healthy and clean, Daily Harvest is the perfect place to order a meal from. All of their meals, drinks, and desserts are based around delicious fruits and vegetables.

While everything can be prepared easily, their smoothies are the fastest and easiest to make. All the smoothie ingredients come pre-measured in a smoothie cup—all you have to do is blend. If their 20+ smoothies aren’t your thing, click here to check out their Harvest Bowls and Flatbreads. And did I mention that you get $10 off on your first three orders? 

3. Sun Basket

Sun Basket is the way to go if you are looking to cook with ease. You can pick if the meal kits arrive oven-ready, pre-prepped, or start from scratch. For sustainably sourced breakfast, lunches, dinners, and healthy snacks, you have the option to choose from a wide variety of menus such as “Carb-Conscious” or “Diabetes Friendly.”

Everything you choose is delivered right to your doorstep. Click here to order today and get $35 off your order along with 4 gifts

4. Blue Apron

Blue Apron allows you to choose the meals you want to cook throughout the week from a weekly diverse menu. Prices start at $7.49 per meal, which is a great deal considering the fact that all your ingredients are fresh and high quality.

An added benefit is that each time you order a meal, the box comes with ice packs that you can stick in your fridge for later use. Meals can feed anywhere between 2-4 people. Click here to check out Blue Apron

5. Whisk Takers

If you're craving baked goods, look no further than Whisk Takers. Each kit comes with pre-measured ingredients to make desserts like S’mores Brownies, Pistachio Cupcakes, and even dog treats.

You have the option to purchase each meal kit one by one or you can join their subscription service to receive your kit on the 15th of every month. They also have tons of gluten-free and vegan options. To check out more mouthwatering recipes that start at $20, click here.

6. Sakara Life

Meals from Sakara Life will not only make your Instagram more aesthetic but it will also do wonders for your health. The plant-based meals are 100% organic and each loaded with nutrition. You can choose from either the weekly menu or one of their pre-set meal programs to “experience the power of food as medicine.”

Sakara customers claim to have more energy, better focus, as well as a ton of other benefits. Click here to try it and when you invite your friends you’ll get $50. 

7.  Gobble

Dinners that can be made in 15 minutes? It sounds unreal but that’s Gobble. This meal prep company provides itself on chef-prepared meals that arrive at your door in a refrigerated box. All you have to do is some quick cooking. They also offer a “Lean & Clean” option if you’re looking lower calorie meals. Click here to spend only $11.59 for a quick, appetizing meal. 

8. Freshly

If you're treating yourself to a meal, Freshly is the way to go. Each fully prepared meal is proportioned for 1 person and can be ready to eat in 3 minutes or less. You can choose to order either 4, 6, 9, or 12 meals to be delivered on a weekly basis. Click here to check out dishes like Laredo Chicken or Slow-Cooked Pork and Herbed gravy for prices starting as low as $7.99. 

9. Green Chef

If you have a specialized diet, Green Chef should be where your next meal comes from. They make eating Keto, Paleo, or plant-based is extremely easy by letting you choose from menus that offer dishes like Mojo Pork Salad or Green Pea & Feta Falafel. Every single meal can be prepared in 30 minutes. If you aren’t Keto, Paleo, or plant-based, you can choose from either a family or a “balanced living” menu. Click here to view weekly menus starting at $10.99. 

10. Dinnerly 

Dinnerly advertises as being the “most affordable meal delivery service” because their meals start at $4.49 per person. They are super family-friendly because not only do they offer simple meals for adults, but they offer 16 meal options per week for children. Although the menu you can select from changes weekly, you will never fail to find something you’ll like. Click here to see the menu and order your budget-friendly meal today.