It's that time of year again, when the best college basketball teams compete for the national title. So honestly whats better than watching the game with friends? Eating some dope food while doing it. Check out the best meal for each round! 

First Round:

Start off with something healthy and filling to keep you going throughout the whole tournament, even through all the upsets in this first round. Get some greens in there cause it'll probably be the last you see of them for the rest of the tourney ;)

Round 2:

Time to spice things up with tacos and don't forget to include all sorts of toppings and seasonings. There are still plenty of teams left but there are more upsets to come creating for an interesting turn of events for your march madness bracket. BRING ON THE GUAC! 

Sweet 16:

Time to add something sweet to the meal since its down to only 16 more teams! Of course pizza is an easy and delicious meal while enjoying a game, so to add something sweet top it with some pineapple or your topping of choice. 

Elite 8:

To eat like an elite athlete on one of the eight remaining teams, its time to carbo-load. So why not make a big bowl of pasta to keep you going, and don't forget the parmesan cheese! 

Final Four:

It's down to the last four so before the final teams are picked you have to have one of the most popular game day meals. You really can't go wrong with wings whether you like them piping hot or just lightly seasoned they're a must have meal.

National Championship:

It's the game we've all been waiting for, whether your bracket is completely screwed or doing surprisingly well the final meal is the most important. Therefore, do it right by eating a juicy steak with fries and don't forget that melted butter! 

#SpoonTip: Don't forget to watch the final on April 3rd with this boozy drink!